Reviews for Vanity of Vanities
Kagome chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
Ah, Moirasfate...whaddaya mean 'should i develop a story line?' As far as i'm concerned, you already have. I love this...it's so...intriguing. And what the hell is up with this Meresin dude? Please, please keep writing. I'm begging youuuuu...
alcatparis chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
btw, i love the fact that gabriel kept saving her from death. damn! 30 times!
alcatparis chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
Yes! Please continue, I really love this story. I want to see how they'll fall in love and why they were killing people at the beginning.
Kagome chapter 4 . 10/8/2002
Oh...I was really happy to see an update. 'Written on a whim'...well, now you've really impressed me. No, I underderstand that the trap must have been something that comes at the end of the story, but it's still so crazy to see how Sumire can go from such an innocent young girl who barely even knows Gabriel to having sex with him infront of a stranger. *rambling* And Meresin...can't even begin to figure him out. Thanks again. This is the perfect substitute until you post some more chapters for fate'd end.
alcatparis chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
I have officially hooked on this fic now. I'm so glad you've updated. This story is so good. I love the whole angel of death falling in love with a mortal. Well I hope you'll feel better. Don't worry about the lack of updates.
Kagome chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
Damn, this is so good. Now you have me hooked on another one...first 'Fate's End' and now this. I love it. I can't figure out Grabriel though. At first, I thought that he and Sumire were vampires. ...So if he's only supposed to sit around and wait for these souls, why did he and Sumire lure those two boys into a trap at the beginning of the story. What the hell was that all about? Man, this story is so awesome.
Kagome chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Hmm, this story is pretty tyte. I didn't know what to think at first, but now I'm really getting into it, although I hope that you will continue to work on Fate's End. Keep updating this one...it's...intriguing.
alcatparis chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
damn... this is some good stuff, can't wait to read more of this, fate's end, and Mega-Mekanik
alcatparis chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Another great original idea. I love vampire fics.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2