Reviews for You Never Cared
Tomiko chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I know exactly what you mean, oh you don't know how much i do. That is exactly how i felt and still feel. At least i know someone else has been through the same thing somewhere. Thanks _ Tomiko
jzo chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
all i can say is...word.
I Am Jake chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I hate people like you...you make my writing abilty look stupid. Oh well. I guess that some people are just realy realy talented. And you are one of them. I hope you realize that you can get your poems published. (Yes the person who always insults you said that) If you don't try I might have to do it for you :)
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
this is why you never hurt ppl like authors and singers, cuz they could just publish stuff about you and everyone would know. really like it!

baibaiyukie
youguessedit chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Ah, such a rhyme. When one forgets that the poem rhymes, than you know that it is the best kind of rhyme. I like how you take all of these standard things and don't alter them at all. Nobody else could really make these fly. It works. It really does! Yeah, I know that 200 downloads is a lot, but I want to see more!
Pandaemonic Paradigm chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
*whistles, even tho it's physically impossible for me*

bravo...
You Are So Last Summer chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
wow. love the poem. it rhymes great yet has sense. it's very open, intense in a nice way
pandabear575 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
very good and i can relate perfectly to what it means please keep writing what you feel
ARGH chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
garsh. join the club.
Catgirl Rahen chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Beautiful. I hope someday I am less naive as well.

*Catgirl*
Zidane 2003 FFIX chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
damn Kg. this is definitely another good poem by yourself, but i hope you don't give up on love completely. it just takes some time, some guys are assholes who do nothing but use people, but not all guys are like that.. er, good luck.
Penguin Addict chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
i know how this is. but relationships like this end all the time. / you did a good job at explaining the situation and how it feels. _

-Penguin Addict-