Reviews for Write About The Stars
Devin J Pickrell chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
What's different is...Lu didn't write in her journal! Well, that's different, isn't it? I don't know what else is...great job.
Devin J Pickrell chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
*rocks back and forth crying* first she leaves her mom (good) then she leaves Joe (bad) then Tim dies (worse) And Anne might die (horrible) my aim is DJCaligirl2952
Devin J Pickrell chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
age jump, cool. She'll see Joe again. She has to! (that's 5 exlamantion points!) bratty? Lu? People get the wrong impression, not good. I feel sad for Joe. *sigh*
Devin J Pickrell chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Joe is smart and nice. Every1 else other than most of the adults and Lu are stupid. I like Joe, he is kind. I think he likes Lu. Is he her age?
Devin J Pickrell chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
I like the story but at parts it gets...not confusing but...I don't know the word. I think it changes point of view too much. George is a mean, stinky, ugly boy! I wonder why he's so mean...
Devin J Pickrell chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I really really like it so far. I mean it. It's very good, exactly like you'd imagine someone would feel. I especially like the ending, lol. Keep writting, it's good for the soul.
Roses and Wine chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
This story is totally awesome! I love the way you made the Lu's six-year-old point of view. It wasn't easy I'm sure. I love the plot and everything because it's so read and Lu's such a sweet girl who changed a lot throughout the years. Poor Anne and Tim, I liked them but the good characters always die ( Anyways, we can chat on email. Mine's is ! Keep writing, this is going to my favorites!
DuelShocker56 chapter 6 . 10/9/2002
I like cookies...lol Great chapter! Keep it up!
KawaiiKaren chapter 6 . 10/5/2002
Poor Lu...She must be totally scared of losing her sanity over there. lol Keep writing!
an bohtan chapter 6 . 10/2/2002
*smiles*
DuelShocker56 chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
That's sad. This is a wonderful story! Please write more!
an bohtan chapter 5 . 9/27/2002
awww... i know im going to miss old bratty lu. but thats okay.
KawaiiKaren chapter 5 . 9/27/2002
(Gasps) I hope that Anne and Tim are okay! Please don't let them die! I want to see how see what happens at highschool too. This is a pretty good fic! Please, please, PLEASE continue soon. Email me when the next chapter/s come out.
Wolf Dreamer1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
Wow! omg... she's going back to the orphanage isn't she?...
Aryosi the Lazy Bum chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
hey, great story, hope to see more soon.. email me for opinions and whatnot.. I can help.. even though I don't have AIM (at least not on this comp)