Reviews for Summertime Bestsellar
Iota chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
And so it goes...
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I adore a oneshot story, and this one I could relate to (as well as many other people on this site, I imagine). It was also bloody funny. I love it, and will read it many times. Well done!
Jen Pennie chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow! Please write more stories like that, I find them hilarious! Please continue writing, I like your writing style!
Magentian chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
So true. So, so true. *sigh* Somehow you must have guessed how I spent my summer vacation...
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
THIS IS ME! I write chimpanzee drivel all the time! You have a great sense of humour and your writing seems to flow. This was quite enjoyable to read.
The Great Great Grandaddy of ickyness or basically a reviewer chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
It was great! Just one thing... Can you make another chapter? Well you CAN make another chapter but WILL you make another chapter? You should!
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
*Giggles* That was hilarious! I cracked up at that part with Einstein and the chariot. I can't even begin to say how much I loved this!

*Sighs* Hmm... attempting (and failing) to write a novel over the summer (or any other season for that matter)... good LORD, that sounds familiar _~
Lightbulby chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Very good. The ending was nice too. Hope you get that novel written!
Kathleen Grant chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
So what if you have trouble writing a novel? You're a darnded good writer! better than me! I'm green with envy. Look at that! *holds up arm* It's the color of grass!Well, not really... stupid drought... anyway... I wanna write like that... I guess some of it is pure talent... but writing is just a little hobby to give me something to do...
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
*smile* true, and very nicely written :) Haha, I tried to write novel this summer, unfortunately I wrote one page... It was a good page though :) You have a gift for language, your writing has lots of lovely imagery :)