Reviews for Abbadon
bhjbuj chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
ojijipjijni
MarionetteSins chapter 16 . 4/19/2003
oh my good golly gosh... this is perfect... PERFECT! wow, I really really REALLY love this story! Please update... SOON! I'll wait right here until you do *chains self to computer chair*

-Vickietori the obsessive one
MarionetteSins chapter 11 . 12/26/2002
Awwwww... I loved this chappy and all of the other ones! Keep up da awesome writing _

-Vickietori
Alpha writer chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Good! Please review my story. Dragon Legacy.
MarionetteSins chapter 6 . 10/17/2002
Awesome story! I have no further comment, except your story is on my faverote stories list! post next chapter soon, ok?

-vickietori
Lord General chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
Great concept. Nice story line.

Write more and continue the good work
Takatome Ichido chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Hmm. The ending sentence seemed a bit mediocre.

But the ending line to Quinton was SO GREAT! Ack! I loved it! But maybe you should up it (the rating) to at least PG13? Heh. That was SO not PG. But I loved it! \-/ I'm an avid fan of violence scenes as shown in several chapters of "Legends No Nihon," starting from Chapter 3. It might have been a bit brutal, but I enjoyed it! Good writing in the end!

Oh, and I forgot to mention how well I thought you did in the description of Andrew illness; the mental image came along really well!

But, once again, you don't spend enough time on emotion and small details. But I'm a perfectionist so small details are critical to me. \-/ Just wanted to mention AND that, if you had any time, to please check out "Legends No Nihon," AT LEAST chapter 3. I'd love your comments on how I wrote it. Ja ne and update soon! (And email me when you do! Just look on my bio for the address!)

Takatome Ichido chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
Oo. Nice conflict, especially between the brothers, though I don't think that Stanley and Waldo deserve to duel. Furthermore, there wasn't as much emotion between the two; they seem kind of indifferent.

Oh, and I just plain HATED Andrew's dying words. *shudder* They seemed so out of place, especially from such a regal, controlled man. Maybe better choice words are in order? But, if you wanted to shock the reader, you did well. Ja ne!

Takatome Ichido chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Nice. *thumbs up* The opening line was REALLY good and caught the attention though your style waned towards the end of the chapter. It was like you just REALLY liked the way you wrote and then you were like, "Ack. I'm tired. Let's wrap this thing up." But the image of the intrepid adventurer's armor was awesome; I loved it. But I have a thing for armor. Ja ne!

SierraMoon chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I liked your first chapter. Very descriptive. But the first couple of paragraphs were hard to understand for me. Mainly because I don't know what a guantlet, metal greave or a cestus is. Why is the guy breaking into his own house? I guess you'll tell us in the upcoming chapters. I'll be waiting for chapter two.