Reviews for Queasy
GweidosGotAGun chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
this story was pretty good. i usually don't like stories like these, but i like this one. i wish it had a better ending though, but that's what really happened so it can't be changed.
Lila Durbell chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I've felt this before. I know how it is. You made it feel as if I were reliving it...[in a good way].
-Leo
killian chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
sad
zirconia1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
*applaudes* great story. u captured it really well. please write more.
Obsidian Night chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
This was very good. It sad how things like this can happen and life but lifes hardships usually make interesting stories. I hope to read more by you.
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I had to read it again...I'm so srry you had to go through that...*sighs*...I know what you mean...in a different way...I bet alot of people could so relate to this...I just had to read every single word of this to take it all in...Please write more Beau! When u have time...i have so much to tell u...

-Feier

PS: MISS U LOTS...i'll try to drop by in the summer y the way...SOON!
Mistocean chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
WOW, i luv this fic. i no exactly how that girl feels. plz continue
quotient chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
That must have been an awful day! Either way a good story. I really enjoy the way you're blunt in it. So honest!

Keep writing!
Feier chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
i hate to think that u went through that!...:(:(...it must have been recent...:(

well...ttyl!
You calling me a sheep chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
This was good too. It reaminds me of me and all my relationships. It was wonderful and I'm glad that you can write what you feel in such a beautiful way. Unlike me, who just writes no life emotion in anything that comes from something real. This was really good.

Power to the people! Peace Out!

~Raye-Rei~
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
oh my god..the exact same thing happened to me...like twice..I mean, I know im not ugly, but they all seem to like one of my best friends! heh...anyways..awesome story! was just wondering, you writing anymore..?
theMuse chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
That's it? Aww...
a1taz chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
awww That's really sad! I know how that girl feels because i has happened to me countless amounts of times.

This was written really well and I really enjoyed it!

Keep up the good work!
Blazing-moon chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Oh god I know how you feel :) well, okay, so nothing exactly like that happened...but right now my self-esteem isn't great. (not that I'm pitying myself and saying I'm depressed...:P) Just..things get screwed up and you feel like everyone around you doesn't see it, because they're too busy in their own world (and happiness.) I feel good for them, honestly, but someimtes you just wish things would go your way, for once. Yeah. You know, make YOU feel happy instead of having to be happy for someone else anbd deal with your own problems on your own. (even when your friends take theirs to you.)

Well...that's how I feel. :) Thanks, it made me feel alot beter, knowing someone else was at least in a smiliar bit of slum as me :) I hope you feel better too. I know it sounds cheesy, but one day a guy will like you for you...it doesn't have to be your crush, it doesn't have to be some sleazy guy at dance...just someone who likes you. It WILL happen, I promise! :) :) :)

-Blaze