Reviews for September 11th: A Defining Moment
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
You know, I never reviewed on fictionpress before. And I never thought the time I did, it'd be an assignment on 9/11. But I think this is good. If you read this review, you must tell me what grade you got and what that article about the Pakistani girl was about. I totally agree w/ the whole Afghan thing. I once met an Afghan boy, and he was quite nice. So, like you, I'm not against the Afghans. And it's nice to see someone agree for once.
Tina chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That was really great. I think it deserves an A for sure. U are a really good at writting about things that happen and writting things that haven't (anima fanfics.). I hope 2 read more. Well G2G.
Allegretto chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Yay! FINALLY someone has taken a different perspective on 9/11. Everyone needed that. Thank you.

No, I don't want to sound mean and evil and against the US (that's where I live, yes), but really, most people are still blind. Thank you again.

A few minor problems on the writing piece itself. First, tell us what in the world the article on the Pakistani girl was about. You lost everyone who hasn't read that. Second, I'm having some problems connecting your comclusion to the rest of the piece. You seem to change the subject.

Otherwise, I like it.
dreamingfifi chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Another Memorial. This one's pretty interesting, and with a differnt point of veiw. I have a few Muslim friends, and they got put on the front page of the newspaper suporting them, and saying that we should all band together, no matter what race we where in. It was very sweet. They recieved no racism from any body.

dreamingfifi