Reviews for Desperately
icemint chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh wow...that was great~! And in first person, too. I usually have a harder time writing from that point of view. You did a really good job of it! )
Wolfychann chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
"he cracked his soul open and licked the husk dry"
Wow.
This is... intense. It's damn good writing, and you know it.
I gotta especially comend you for one specific thing: you never type out "Seth and I are the same person," or anything so heavy handed. You just let the reader gradually understand. Very nicely done.
Yama Strife chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
this was good. and i think i completely understood it. damn seth! damn him! ACK!
ziggy pop eno chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
this is so excellent. i love your work-write more stuff more often!

thought I'd let you know that 'Fairy Boys' has been updated-but I moved it from the romance section to the original-general fiction section. so you can find it there :]
TBLite chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Your good. I must admit. In fact, after I read Any More Gray I had an urge to ask you, (and now i will) if you would mind if i posted you stories on my website when i get finished making it. (ITs not up yet of coarse). I would really appreciate if i could link to them or sumthin.

Cypress
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Holy shit.

I've only 'said' that for one other person. You should be honored. Well, not really.

Aftertaste of a Razorblade (it's a pain in the ass to type her name) was right. She recommended your stories to me, and I have to say she has good taste. Please continue.
Bitter Berry chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
That totally rocked! It was great _ I like this Seth...thing/man/person. *lol* I like very much. ; Woo.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Twisted. I usually prefer f/f over m/m but I'm glad I gave this a chance... very well written.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
*Whistles approvingly* This is good. VERY good.
Scratch1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
...Oh Damn. This story kicks ass! I'm surprized it dosnt have more reviews. But i have a question. Is seth like, a figment of his imagination, or is that for us to figure out ourselfs?

Great story,

-Mai
trustAnti chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
*twitches about in FF's new layout*

One of those stories you read and half of your brain is screaming "AH! Bad things!" and the other half is going "Ooo.. more."

I'll only forgive Seth because you gave him a nice name. And gracias for clarifying the non-one-person-ness of it.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I liked this, although I must admit I am slightly confused... :::looks embarrassed::: Does this guy have a split personality, or is Seth really a separate person? Well, this was a very good story one way or the other, confusion or no.

One more question: the last line reads 'And god, it's good to wake up in someone's arms and know you haven't him.' Is there a word missing there?