Reviews for Matters
Rini chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Heh, great poem, I found it sweet. it reminded me both of my own relationship and somewhat of a song called "Glass Waltz"... anyhow. Wonderful poem as always, and I hope to read more soon. _
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
wow...i haven't been to this corner of ff.n in a while. This is really good! I love how you start out with the differnces and then show how even though they're not alike in some respects, they still love each other. Very nice job!
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
That is all that really matters. Another nice one, MJ. Hmm, wonder if I can make a pic of a thumbs-up... wait, wait... hmn ... no, that doesn't look like... lmm... no... blast it all... bah, I'll just stick to this. ;) Keep on writin!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Oh, MJ, this poem is so cute! . hehe. I love it. I think you could write a really cute story to go along with it! Wink, wink...hehe. Very cute, very nice.

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
geminibeauty chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I really like this... It reminds me of one of my ex's just I was kinda like the guy, not really focused and not really caring, and he was the girl, concerned... Good job, please read and review some of my stuff. Thanks!

Amanda