Reviews for The Liam Smith Show: Revenge is Sweet
Sir Casearius of Cheese chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Encore! Encore!
HowUnfortunate chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
wow.

you're a bloody comic genius. i'm glad i found this.
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Nice! However, it might be helpful to separate your story into paragraphs to make it easier on the eyes, and much much easier to read. Otherwise, all the lines just kinda mush together. Go check out some of the other stories on this site to see what I mean!
A cranky reader chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
LOL. in school if you dont paragraph, no matter how awesome a writer you are, you never get above a D-.

And I don't read D- stories/scripts.

URGENT PARAGRAPHING NEEDED PLEASE.
FoolofaTook17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
this was so amazing, you're a comic genius!

this was probably one of my favorite parts:

Lets see, "UFO and Aliens", "The

Secrets of Atlantis", "Why Are Hot

Dog Buns Sold in Packs of Six While

Hot Dog Wieners Are Sold in Packs

of Eight"... AH! Here we go,

Volume 14 "Spells and

Incantations".

the whole story made me laugh so much, thank you for writing it.

now there are a lot more that i have to read, too
Iced Tea Junkie chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hi. I've read, like, pretty much every one of these, but have been too goddamn lazy to review. I just have to say that I wish I had an iota of your humor and devotion. This series is superb, and I really, really wish it were a TV show. Have you tried pitching it to anyone? I bet Fox would take it...

If not, you should hire an amateur diector or animator and put some videos on the web. I just wanna see this thing in living, moving picture! The pictures in my head are not enough!

Peace, Love, and Iced Tea,

Iced Tea Junkie
charliedon'tdie chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
wickedly funny :D
Lolly chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
IT'S A -MASTERPIECE-!

Not to be confused with Masterpiece Theater. But good job, you cool kid.
Deudes the Dark chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh, man! This is the best thing I have read in a while. Where do you find the time to write so much?
shdowbeast chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
an interesting read.
jbchick84 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Dude! This story is soo funny..i especially love the "hitler" parts! where do u get such great hilarious ideas?
grilledcheesequeen chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
O_O Phew. Jason Gaston, you are my idol now. I don't understand why you don't get more reviews, for God's sake! This stuff is funny! That's it, you are going on my favorites in the hope that some of your hilarity shall rub off on me.
Kat Stevens chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
it was really funny - but dude you totally stole that coal to a diamond from Ferris Buellers day off!
Stalin's Inner Child chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Hehe, too funny. I thought it was Mister Hitler too until they said something about it (but that's just because that how our SS teacher refers to him. Never, Adolf, just Mister O_0)

Anyways, this is very good. You seriously should have gotten more reviews for it.
kitfunk chapter 1 . 12/8/2002