Reviews for Sunswept Night
just another weasley chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
prettyful doesnt quite describe it, but i dont have a good enough vocabulary do really describe u'r "lovely" poem. (im still mad that ur not gonna b at bmc w/ us, but its not u'r fault... u better k.i.t!)
Jade Mystique chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
see now everytime I think you're so funny you go and write something serious that's GREAT and now I'm just confused. are you sure you're the same person? it's not fair for one person to possess so much talent *pout*
cathee ryn chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
it was so moving. i'm serious. it almost brought a tear to my eye, like that time...(ok, shutup cahterine)

but seriously, it was great
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Okay, this is tied for my favorite of your writings now. Gorgeous pictoral wording! Love it! I like writing poetry, and reading it, and this is some great stuff very nice job!
Dr. Finkelstein chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Pie! You told me your poem was "very bad." YOU WERE LYING. Now, go sit in your box and think about what an evil little liar you are.

Seriously, that was AWESOME. I haven't recently read a poem that chock full of yummy goodness. Write more!

(Do the snortings halt at the same time as the howls...?)
Akira Bane chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Very very good , I loved it . I was planning on doing something about the moon , I may still do it . . . . . Thanks for reviewing Winter Heart , Pob Hwyl ( good luck in welsh if I spelt it correctly )
Irish Bob chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Bravo! The best work I have read today. I shall not offer critique, only my joy that you have contributed so to the world. Your manipulation of language by far exceeds the class of literature that I am commonly subjected to at fan fiction. Well done.
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
That was beautiful. It brought a moment of peace to my day...and it was priceless! Thank you.