Reviews for Was It Fate?
kazycat chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
That was really cool! I'm gonna keep reading your fics! I will advertise them too! hehehe! keep reading! kaz :)
Balancing Act chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Interesting. The only suggestion I have is in that one place:

"‘So familiar…’ She ran to see what was happening. She had a feeling that she had to look, whether she wanted to or not. She turned the corner and saw someone turned with their back to her in a black cloak, holding someone with, what seemed to be a knife, held to someone’s throat.

She slashed the person with the knife and the person fell to the ground. ‘I remember this…that’s…Mono!” “No!” She cried out and she jumped the person with her sword. "

I suggest you change it to:

"‘So familiar…’ She ran to see what was happening. She had a feeling that she had to look, whether she wanted to or not. She turned the corner and saw a figure in a black cloak turned with their back to her, holding a second figure with, what seemed to be a knife, held to the second figure’s throat.

The figure in the black cloak slashed with the knife and the other figure fell to the ground. ‘I remember this…that’s…Mono!” “No!” She cried out and she jumped the black-cloaked figure with her sword. "

It got confusing because I thought Mono was the one who slashed the throat. I didn't really get the part about it happening before, though.