Reviews for The Schism
nautilus chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
..why does this make me think of ivan karamazov? it shouldn't. if anything, it should make me think of fyodor, or maybe dmitri. hmm. but i digress, as usual. truly excellent- the power caught in the words is breathtaking. painful to read, really. but in a good way. (i think i use that phrase too much, but it's really the only way to describe a piece such as this.) anyway, i'm rambling. many congratulations on a gorgeous poem.

Odin1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Your imagery is amazing. You are probably one of the better poets I have read on here. This poem, like most of your others are simply amazing in the picture they draw into my head. Keep it up!
moonlightsonata chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
You are the second person in a row on here to use a russian word. Do you speak Russian? Its surprizing and delightful.

The poem is sort of a mindful separation.

violent. I like this one.

unexpected source chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
i always see the tearing of a veil when i hear schism. then some breathes and the sky being red. Im not quite sure why.

this is very whalebone, circumspect like the

rows of pews, burning, laaa

account inactive00000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
ach, i wish there was some way i could be helpful in my reviews.

i read this poem then kai's. hehe.

i love the whale image, especially in the last line. this is a lot like eliot, and i am not just saying (typing?) that. so full of frightening and wonderful imagery.