Reviews for Shadow of a Vampire
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
OMG i love this story! i dont like the ending very well though, i was wondering what else might hapen after they both were home. n what about luke? what happens to him at the end? but all in all i loved it! keep writing!
Aylson chapter 14 . 11/28/2004
This is a cute story and a good first attempt. You can actually see you progree as awriter throughout. I did like the pace in the last fight scene but just work on your charcaters more and get deeper. If your doing a sequel id gladly read it.

Well done you, be proud.

A xx
Icarus-Rising chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Okay, I am really confused. Is this chapter two, bacuse it is under chapter one...
Check your grammar bacuse I saw several mistakes and insead of using bold letters to emphisise words, try italics.
Cool though so far! Chack out my stories (vampires too!) if you have a chance!
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 14 . 1/11/2004
ha, was that what he thought the letter meant? ohh! ha you should try to make it a bit clearer!
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 11 . 1/11/2004
how is she going to save alex again?
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
omg! she turns her back on alex just like that? lol you gave her a name but thats okay :)
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 9 . 1/10/2004
omg! no poor alex! aah!
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
Ha! wow that had me going! whew what happened? this is soo awesome
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
omg what has he done?
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
this is a cool story but the first chap confused me a bit. i love this chap!
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
I actually went through a reread it! AGAIN! And guess what... I just forgot what happened in the first five chapters... OMG, I hate having a bad memory!

Really cute! Nice, nice, nice.
Furry Elf chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
so far i like it. seems to be moving a bit fast, but I can get used to that. I like the daggers.
Aya 2 Isis chapter 14 . 4/24/2003
hello well I must say. you have to be my... 2nd fav writer on here. the first is my crush but I think you'll under staend. I loved your fight sceens and I laght my ass off when you forgot Kristens last name. that was funny and please leave it in. your amazing well I have homework good day to you.

P.S. can't you put a lil bit more in your bio? like... Sex:... Age:... Well g2g bye. Keep up the great work
Aya 2 Isis chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I love it. you've inspired me to write a vamp story of my own.
Icefire2 chapter 14 . 2/1/2003
Whoa, really good story. You have a lot of twists and surpises. Good job.
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »