Reviews for Solitude
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I don't know why but to me verse: Of the fire called hope, really stuck out to me. It's a very good poem that flows well. _
Lurea Tinuviel chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
that was BEAUTIFUL! you really have a gift! it was so moving...*wipes away tear*
pink colored pain chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Really beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. Well written and well-flowing. Most death poems I read are very morbid, this was just a little, but less descriptive and pained than just a way of explaining. You explained it beautifully.
Glowing Embers chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
geez, fine be that way. another one of your poems going on my favorites list. you are such a talented writer!
Blue Peanut chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Wow. This is an impressivly constructed poem. (English isn't your 1st language? Make that a "WOW" then...) I'm not sure what it is, but I really (really really) like this one. I'll have to come back and read more...:-)
Katelynn chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
i'v read 2 of ur poems and their so sad? how come? they were really good
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
That is amazing! It is so descriptive and true... Its almost like I can feel it. You are an amazing writer!

~me~
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
ooo...sweet poem! I like 'Withering memories, Like tears in the light.' and 'fire called hope'

neato
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Ich weiƟ wirklich nie, wie ich deine Gedichte beschreiben soll, sie haben alle Charakter, sind aus dem Leben gegriffen und tiefsinnig, einfach erstklassig...du hast meine Verehrung, Hundchen *g*

Stoffpferdl
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
This is very true. For silence seems to engulf you! Good job on this piece and keep writing!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
aw, its sad yet its not, great poem, i love it! great job!
Winter Evoleht chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
this is a very good poem! but if you were to revise it somewhat, may i suggest taking out the 's in the 13th line? maybe like 'for that is what...' just a suggestion. it's very good, though!