Reviews for Why Cat's Eyes Glow
LeChem chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Ha ha, din din. That is a very intersting explaination for why cats' eyes glow. I never thought of it that way. Personally it just creeps me out when I step outside and see my cat staring at me from the garden. Anyway, very good!
myapologiesnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That was a very interesting ending! The imagery was great and the emotions of the poor cat well portrayed.
ShianeCollins chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Oh, wow. That was good for a laugh. I'd have to agree with the cat's point of view in this. Very descriptive I'd have to add.

And I'd also have to add a thank you for reading A Fox's Touch. Truth be told it used to be a fanfic, but sounded way too original and not enough fanfictionness. Thank you again for your wonderful reviews.
Mystica Dragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
very good. You're right about scientists making a science of sucking the fun out of everything.(haha)
Oh, and If you have nothing to do one day and feel that all you can do is read one of my pitiful stories, I would love it if you'd drop me a review for 'In the eyes of a Warrior'
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hey there! Let me take a look...
1.) "She?s hungry, so are you." - Semicolon, not a comma.
2.) "Claws from velvet and a swift pounce?mouse in the air and a cat?s laugh. Cruel huntress tosses her meal from paw to paw..." - VERY nice. Good imagery and sense of rhythm.
Oh! That ending is VERY startling! Poor depressed little kitty! Somebody needs to go see a cat shrink! :)
Nicely written. Thanks much for the story!
Ruatha
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
lol~ cats are cute, but dogs seem alot more friendly, o well~ this little description such is still kool keep writing!
Greeneyes616 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
yeah cat story!...I really liked this, cause its so original, and out of the box, and cause its a pov thats never really been done, but I really like it, keep up the good work:)
~Greeneyes616
A Chroi chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Very good! Very original! I like it. Keep writing!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hehe, that was cute. My own critters just *love* to hunt their canned food...
Aureya of Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
oh, nice

you have really good imagery (Y)

good work, keep it up!

lotsa luv,

jazzo
AliceBowie chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
my kind of story ~purrs and winks~ lol

love cats and i love it when they hunt

thanks for reviewing and dont worry you didnt sound wasnt how i wrote my story. my editor kept putting those in and i just sent it here with out reading it. im gonna leave it like that for a bit. make another chapter will you! what will this little kitten do next? why doesnt fluffy just escape?
Alliekatze chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I'll accept anything about a cat, seeing as I'm a cat lover and have five myself. However, this wasn't just anything. You have wonderful imagery, and it really paints a picture in my mind. Keep writing. You're doing great.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I thought this was very good! I have a cat of my own right now and I love to look at her glowing eyes, because yes they are yellow but they gave a green ring around the pupil so it makes them look beauitful. I really loved this, you should keep writing!
Chris Creevy chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Not bad, but this is more of a poem then it is a story, why not switch it?