Reviews for Another Vampire Story?
princessdaisyroxs chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
A vampire that does something good for people? Cool... How come no one has ever thought of something like that?
family alive chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I never expected the story to end like this. It's a great work-it changes my view on the subject of vampires.

Very descriptive, also.

-Fee
Frore chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Amazing. I love it.
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was.. er.. 1) Sweet but cheesy and2) Unusual.

On another note, you played out the story very well. Clever with the use of colour of his clothing. WHat would you call him in the Vamp Society? A White Vamp? Kind of reminds me of the Psi Vamp at the same time though. Hehe. ;)
anyalm chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
that was so great! I loved it! Especially the vampire part! I wish you wouldn't oneshot it! Great story

PEaches,

Anya
A.L. Eglise chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Once again: I applaud you audibly. Keep it up!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is definitely the coolest vampire story I've ever read. Vampires draining people of suffering? That's really cool.
emotionlessangel37 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
umm.. that's it? she lives? at least turn her into a vampire. and he can be in sunlight without the whole bursting into flames thing? ok then...
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this was a great story. well written. i've never seen this idea before. generally there's just the generic vampire, who drains peoples' blood and has no reflection in the mirror and is scared off by garlic.
again... great story.
kate molly anders chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
kewl story. your very right about vamps. you write good.
Lestette chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That was different, and original, I'll give you that. I'm not really sure that I liked it though... I mean you had a really good idea here, and the story did keep my attention the whole way through. I just kinda feel there could have been more detail you could have added to it, I don't know it just seemed like something was missing... I mean, this story did work without the whole "indepth detail" thing, I mean, sometimes to many details are bad because you loose grips on the story, so that worked well here... I'm not sure how you feel about the story, I just feel like there is a little something missing. It was well done though.
Hisan-sa chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Aleck is awesome, a very well described character. You make my work look pathetic. Oh well, nicely written.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Don't know how I missed this one, thought I'd read all the "Just Another Vampire Story" stories.

But it's good, yet another warping of the conventional themes of a vampire story, living up to the good name (in my opinion at least) of your quite wonderful series.
Kinara chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
col
Katharine Emily Francis chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
That is so sad. I was hopeing that he'd make her into one and they'd go off and live together. Or at least he could have killed her.

But hey, it was good either way.

Be seeing you. :)