Reviews for Twin
Jaimilee chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
In reference to the third paragragh of this chapter, identical twins cannot be two different genders. If one is a boy and one is a girl they are fraternal. They may look a lot alike, but they are not identical.
hypocrite extrodinare chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Just FYI, identical twins are always the same sex. Fraternal twins can be diffrent genders.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
i love the last line. great job.

SP
I-Luv-Mosquiton chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
aw this is so sad. makes me wanna cry!
Serenity Winner chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I like the story very much, and the open way you wrote it isn't bad... but I would probably prefer it with specific characters. The events are described to vaguely to be imagined, or to have any impact. I really like this story... would you possibly do something like that in the future?
Painted Smile chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wow, I like this. I especially like how you've avoided saying any names. Are you going to continue? This could stand on its own, but I'd really like to see more.
twin one of two chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
i must say this was intresting! but nothing like my life as a twin! and just so you know you cant have identical twins of opersit sex! then they are not identical! they may look similar but it is impossible as identical twins come from the same egg and sperm! so they are alike in every way! thankyou
where possible chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
that was really good. i can understand a situation like that a lot better now. well written and great language used.

Cali.

plz r&r my fic [on an account called imation] if you have time?

thanks!
And All That Could Have Been chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That was really sweet, and it seems that whoever this story was about, must have struggled a long time with her feelings. Incest is a hard topic, and very contraversial, and although you didn't ingrave yourself to much into the topic, it's beautiful
outruntheavalanche chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Interesting concept, and well done.

~ just alex
StarCrossedJunkie chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Hey Nayami! Great story, lemme guess...this is from Shira's point of view talking about Luce? And *gasp* she's almost liking Nicky! My Nicky! Hehe, nicely written, you ALMOST, (key word: almost), got me to like her. Make one for Evilique and we'll talk.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Really beautiful, Nayami. You have such an elegant writing style. The only typo I saw was him instead of his, but considering the number that you see in most fics that's really good. Other than that, keep on writing .
Cecilia chapter 1 . 9/19/2002