Reviews for When Words Could Only Condemn Me
Mikagirl chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
Wonderful story but so depressing! I can definitely say there's closure to your story now. Wow...
Mikagirl chapter 3 . 6/22/2003
Yay! An update. I truly love your writing. Wonderful job
moonstrucken chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
It's so sad and heartbreaking :'( You are going to finish this aren't you? You're not going to leave me hanging? Really, this is a nice story. :)
anon chapter 2 . 6/13/2003
Please write a sequel for the sequel's sequel!
Lindsay5 chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Wow... the sequal is so wonderful! I'm kinda sad that there won't be more, but this right here is plenty good. :)
x-Laurie-x chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
*grins* Thanks soo much for writing another chapter! I really really enjoyed reading it. This is the story that got me into and now look - I have my own account! *hugs*
Carasiel chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
*big smile* Yeessssss! *punches the air* ty! _ i didnt actually think u'd write it, cuz it'd been so far in the past, but yay! *glomps* TY! n my m8 Laura will be really happy, too! She never liked the stuff on until she read yours! _ i'll be sure to send her along a.s.a.p.!

#Arien#
Carasiel chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
*stares, entranced, at the screen* wow. please write a sequel to this sequel (? lol)! *whines* please? i wanna find out how she tells him...

#Arien#
Tyde chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Hey Mikagirl - thanks for the kind words (on this story and the other one), I was beginning to think no one had read it. No, that's where it finishes. It's just the two short stories. I went through a period of writing short stories and those are the product of that, along with the other originals I have posted up here.
Mikagirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
The plot thickens! Are you going to write more?