Reviews for In The Middle
Jennia chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
hey. this is one really awesome story. i'd say more. but i can't. i'm not the brighest penny in the pile...
MIA chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
DOUBLE COOL
nameless chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
just wanting you to know that i'm still reading...
sunni chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
AWWW...HOW SWEET. I WISH JOCK'S LIKE THAT ACTUALLY EXISTED. BUT SADLY, THEY DON'T. AT LEAST I HAVEN'T COME ACROSS ONE YET. BUT OH WELL. I'M GLAD THIS JOCK IS CAPABLE OF LOVING SOMEONE, EVEN IF HE IS FICTIONAL.
BECCA chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Stupid summer. I hate people like her. I really do. I just want to strangle people like her. Argh! People like her make me so mad. Aaaaaahhhh! Well, great job! I love it!
jamie chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
getting better and better. but so sad...'( i almost cried. ok, well, gotta read the third part.
jenna chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
i really hope you didn't give up. i'm sure either a lot of people read your story and didn't review cuz of laziness (i usually don't review cuz i really don't like to type) or people just glanced over your story. i mean, i did at first. but i went back, and after reading it, i was like "wow!" this is a really great story. you're a really good writer, and i hope that you're not letting your reviews bring you down. just remember me as your biggest fan ) and that's all you need to continue. so please continue with the next part!
cc chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
yup. my mind feels so much more clearer now. i am not as confused as i was before. but is whitney timber's real name and is timber just a nickname? anyway, you absolutely have to continue the next part. seriously. if you don't post it up, could you at least email it to me? i think i just fell in love with this story. plus you'd be relieving me of the stress from the college apps. those are hell. i hate it.
aimee chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
ok...you have got to continue with this. truth to be told too, but this is all the before stuff, and it clears up a lot of things for me. please, please, please post up the next part. i love your story
aimee chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
ok...i read this after i read truth to be told...and now i'm not confused anymore! well, i still am, but not as much as before. i would like the next part, except is truth to be told the next part? i'm confused on that part. oh well. hope you start the sequel soon. bye!
theLadyLoco chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
*is confused*

Lol... hurry up and write more regarding Timer and Jeremiah so we can figure out what the hell is going on...

P

Great writing though... .
Affluentheartache chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
continue please, i really love your work

ciao