Reviews for Rain & Confetti
JJ chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
So wonderfully written, very very sad but unfortunately one of life's reality. Glad for the happy ending for Josh and that Rob knew he was so loved.
LittleMissMurdered chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Ohmygod... that was so amazing. I cried in the last couple chapters. It was just so real, and it made me think of my grandma a lot. The story is beautiful, and very well written. (: Big box of kudos to you!
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
GRR, I Had Wiped My Eyes Before Reading This But The Chapter Brought Them Back [Although Not A Dramaticly]

Now That I'm Done With This ...Lovely... Fiction I'm Off To Read Humor.

[It is A Lovely Fiction If You Take Out The Total Heartbreak That It Causes]
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
I've Been Crying For The Past Four Chapters I Think, part of my blankets soaked, that was incredibly sad, i'm also very aware of aids now...yay...
Serph chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
I'm sorry. I -was- enjoying your story, but in the end the mid-chapter A/Ns -really- put me off and I couldn't continue reading.
nomy chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
i hate story involving AIDS cause it makes me sad and hate the fucking disease!(sorry for word..) but when i read your story i ddint know that it will be an AIDS story but when i did know, i cant stop reading it like i usually do when i stumbled across story like this..cause i just love how you write the story without being negative or positive on the subject of AIDS just being to accept the disease..and moving on when losing someone to the disease or to death a matter of fact..so when i read chapter before epilogue i cried..and i used a tissue so it means that i cried a lot!..usually just a tear in my eye..so great story and a great ending of an epilogue..thank you for making a beautiful story! _...
to-be-destroyed chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
Beautiful. Really, seriously. :D

You're able to capture much emotion in [technically 10, but...] 11 chapters. There are people who write stories spanning 100 chapters but there's NOTHING HAPPENING. Good job there. I like how the language used was not the most complex that man has ever created... but simple-with a lasting effect.

Lastly, I like the fact that you decided to put the epilogue there. You could have left it at Chapter 10 and it would still be a nice story, but the epilogue just provides closure to it all.

Wonderful last line: "And she smiled, because she knew." The anonymity leaves the reader with a sense of mystery, but I am assuming that we all know who this is. :D
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
aw this is such a wonderful story
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
This was such a great story, you really can write rather well ]. It was so sad when Rob had to die, and you described it so well i could really imagine his death, as well as the entire story. I'm so happy that Josh found someone else to love, and that Rob was watching over him _ so sweet. It really was an awesome story.
Jumpin Jellyfish chapter 11 . 2/3/2006
you are an amazing writer. I've been crying my eyes out for the past two or three chapters, and it usually takes a lot to get me to cry when i read. this story really touched me.
lami chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
i don't remember if i ever reviewed this or not, but if i have i would just like to tell you again how wonderful your fic is and if i haven't. . . what was i thinking? :)
Cookie Gestapo chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
Aww you had me crying since the last two chapters.
rainbowskye chapter 11 . 12/30/2004
Definately a very emotional piece. It made me smile, made me laugh and made me cry. And I loved it. Probably because it actually had an effect on me. And at the end I had to smile, even if I was still teary from the other chpaters, but at least Josh found someone else, and I'm sure that Rob wouldn't begrudge him that.
Cdaja chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
I don't think I've reviewed any of your other stories (though I've read them and loved them), I just had to review this one.

It was beautiful. Really it was. And so sad, too. I actually cried reading the last chapter. I'm also glad you decided to add the epilogue; it was nice to know that things worked out for Josh.

Well, that's pretty much it. I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this. I hope that I'll manage to inspire this sort of emotion in my readers with my own stories.
Drazuki chapter 11 . 11/22/2004
I'm crying. Which is saying something.

Really, it is.

Love the story. Poked me in the ribs, it did.

Hope you make more just like it. Well, maybe not just... Loverly story...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »