Reviews for Tainted Friendship
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
wow! That's some story! I think, with a little work, this would make an awesome story/novel! This should, I think, be much longer, in length, as well as within the story. What I mean is that everything happens a bit too quickly. Also, I would think, Squee would be a lot more shocked and sad over his friends deaths. And after that long a time, would his hair still be blue? I also want to know more of what happened. Who killed everyone? What happened to Squee for so long? Anyway, keep working on this, and it'll be be even better!
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
whoa! dyslexia strikes again!got a few missing words there..not that im one to talk but whoa i thought i was reading oneof my own stories there..not just from the mistakes but the over all wierdness as well. it may need a bit of reworking but i think it a pretty good start to a sick and twisted tale

Death is beauty

~Nat The Unchanging Darkness~
SS2 female Gohan chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
EEEEEWWWWWWWWW! That was really nasty SAK! Was there like, restrictions on what you had to write? I guess if you like the stuff, it was well written, I just don't happen to like that stuff.

Ja ne,

H.E.R.
Dark Shaedow chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Hey Sarr! The fic is good, but... you need to make transitions like when Kylie told Squee the others were dead, make it a biy more, ah, subtle. Got to go, Mrs. Chester says to log off the laptop. Bye!

-Dark