Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
tell it to the sky chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
wow. powerful. relay liked it.
StangenBaer chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
This hit pretty close to home, and in a way, for that I am grateful!

You, my dear, have amazing talent!
Simple Sensation chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Heyy

I think this story was amazing. I was hooked from the begining, and it was just overall a brilliant read.

I would love to see a sequal, if you are considering writing one. Just to see how the charactors are doing. :)

Keep writing - it takes talent to keep me as hooked as you did!

x
Ca chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
That was really beautiful and while I think of what you expressed as closer to bulimia I really appreciate this real depiction of eating disorders and the harm they cause.

aileb chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow! This is one of the best stories about ana that I have read.
Noetic chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
It was really interesting to read this, having read the original Rent fanfic version a while back.

I love to see how it's both a new story, and elements of the old still creep in, as a whole, it's more coherent than the separate 2 stories that originally made it up.

I'm a bit confused as to why you upped the weight of the anorexic character so much (I'm not good with Imperial weights anyway, so waht do I know!), it's interesting to see it all more focused on 'classic' anorexia as opposed to the unusual motivation of Roger in the original.
Riseile chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
I love your story.
Cookie Gestapo chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
Yay this about the billionth time I've read this.
danceangel chapter 15 . 4/9/2005
wow...this story is so cool _ I liked the ending too _
Larkspur8 chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Oh god, just kill him off. How selifsh and disgusting can one person be? It would be one thing if he was living alone and killing himself like this, because addiction is a disease that's so hard to cure, but he's just a narcissistic sadist, hurting Rob when he supposedly "loves him."
unadulteratedxloathing chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Ha! I so knew this sounded much to like RENT. I do really like it though. But I thought the character you based on roger was based on mark but whatever. It'd make a really good fanfic you know. Haha. I'll finish reading it tomorrow, ugh, the hours are wearing on and school is looming overhead and i've yet to sleep. so expect another coment soon!
witchgirl1012000 chapter 15 . 9/20/2004
hey Kayley. I liked your story. Please say that you will write a sequal. I loved it so much. I read it all the time. Please write a sequal. Thank you.
Crystal Child chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
I'm a little curious...who's Roger? You suddenly switch from Jon to Roger...maybe I just missed something...but...yeah...that confused me.
Saint Anger chapter 15 . 7/31/2004
woo. i did in fact finish the story. . and it was lovely. very vivid and realistic characters, and an interesting plot... and it's well-written, to boot. woo. my last bit of nitpicking (i swear!) is that there were a few sentences where i think you left out a word, or an 's... stuff of that nature. but overall i really liked this story. i've got... shall we say 'experience' dealing with eating disorders, and you've captured all the feelings wonderfully. all in all a wonderful fic. :-D
Saint Anger chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
erm... i hate to nitpick, but...
"Jon is really skinny, and more than just a few pounds underweight." - at 6'2, 175 is a very reasonable weight for a man... he'd have a BMI of 22.5, which is considered average... it's right in the middle of the "normal" weight range for his height...
anywho. aside from that, i like what i've read of the story. i like your characters so far, and that's certainly interesting way for an eating disorder to spring up... i've only just finished the first chapter, but the sun is rising, meaning it's time for me to get to sleep. i'll try and finish the rest of the story tomorrow, and leave you a proper review. :-D
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »