Reviews for Romance Haiku Collection
Alma chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
Wow! You are amazing! These haikus are beautiful! It's wonderful how so much can be said in so few words. ) Keep writing!
Jolon chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
The previous haikus I thought pretty common. I've never read a romance haiku before, but those seemed to be written form an extremely popular point of view. I love Haiku #7 though. To me it represented a little something mroe than just a sloppy romance.
futagoat02 chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
these're nice... but i think i like the other kind better...

baibaiyukie
Eternity's Secret chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
Wow... these haiku's are wonderful.

Princess Mei
Stoffpferd chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
Aw...every single haiku is just beautiful and heartwarming...I especially liked the fifth one, but you did a splendid job on each piece!

Stoffpferd
Zainab chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
ooh. intimate haiku. (pretend that made sense) nice haiku
Zainab chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
another good one.
Zainab chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
these haikus are very passionate! excellent job on all of these! all of them are really good...good job on the consistency
Zainab chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
lovely! very kawaii! i like how you summed it up with 'invisible warmth'
Zainab chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
another good one! sry if these reviews suck...i'm not exactly sure how to review haikus...very passionate haiku
Zainab chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
aw...good positive atitude
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
beautiful!
Chibiheartdragon chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
Haiku are short and crispy. Speaking of which, it smells like something crispy in the kitchen. o Little hungry, I guess.

All your haikus are good, but I don't want to review for every chapter (yet) or so in one day because I'll bug you with e-mails (if you get an e-mail for every new review you get)

I come to your stories everyday to review so if not to bug you too much. o() The crispy smell in the kitchen is rising, so is urge to kill. My brother is right beside me and I have yet to shove him. O_O

All your haiku is really good! Keep practicing! 'Love everything you make!

Chibiheartdragon (sorry that was sooo long. Longest review I ever wrote, I think.)
Jayne-angel chapter 6 . 12/10/2002
Your Romance Haiku collection was very well written. I really enjoyed haiku 6. The ending really struck me. Very powerful and true!

Thank you for reviewing my poem. I appreciate it so much.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 7 . 11/7/2002
I loved every haiku you've written in this collection. Keep it