Reviews for Like A Gentleman
Nai Nebel chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
It's... sad that more men don't act like this. It seems that the word "gentleman" will be fading out of the human language eventually, as there will be just that 0.1% of people that it actually applies to...

I hope that you find this perfect gentleman, you seem to know what you're looking for.
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
heh, like this one! you're absolutely right!

baibaiyukie
smartie1685 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Very beautiful. It flows really well too. Keep up the great work.
22222222 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I can add to that list! Don't try to box with me...don't wake me up at 7 am on a sunday morning...don't say you'll be screwed if people find out I'm your girfriend...ugh. Boys are stupid. Ok, well maybe the sunday morning isn't so bad, but still!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Very sweet and straight-forward. I like
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I dunno, Cass...I think I prefer your poetry better. I just keep getting distracted when I go to read "I Wanna Fly High" (I will read it, I swear!).

Anyhow, good poem. Terribly saccharine.
WildMonkeyDanceAroundFire chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Is that too much to ask for? I think not! But yet I swear I can't find a lot of guys like that. This is a really nice poem. I can relate to this within my life right now.
Bunnylicious chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
*takes gold star* ahem.. Neshoe.. yeah. O i love this, this is what a rEAL man would do, and its very sweet! Thanq for the formatting type, i'll have to try that. Do i just when saving it type .txt or do i c/p it into notepad? ttys! Go read my only story if you have a chance, "A New Beginning" Much feedback is appreciated. ttyl!
Kenske chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I love this poem! It's great! It's pretty much how a relationship should be...the only wierd thing about it is that the last to lines don't rhyme (like you didn't see that _