Reviews for Darkness
Butterfly Radcliffe chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I'm afraid of the dark too. So at least you're not alone...
Faith, Hope and Love
Eleena Thea chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Um, I love the word chioce but I do want to poiunt something out to you as well. It is a beautiful poem but you change the focus or tone or something. If I am understanding the peom correctly you start off as in you yourself is engulfed in this night spirit if you will. But then, you start adressing the darkness itself. I am not sure that neccisarily flows. You need to maybe rework the begaining a bit to communicate with the dark metaphor from line one.
Cyanotok chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
You know, this could be erotic if not for the fear factor. Or, maybe it could be erotic because of that.
touchless chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I know just how you feel, I have to go out every night by myself. more than an inconvienence.
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Ooh...*shivers* I hate the dark too. It freaks me out, really. I also hate being along for too long. Freaks me out also.

This was one of your best poems, I have to admit. .

Season's Greetings! Peace of Earth! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!

-Chibiheartdragon who giggles insanely after saying "Feliz Navidad", since it's not in her lang.
Troubled Mind chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
ooh, very scary, i could feel the tingling in my spine... I'm scared of the dark too! *shudders*

hehee...

ps- thanks for the review. :)
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Nice poem, and it has some beautiful imagery. What form is it in though? Just free-style?
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Gamaja...this is the only way I can contact you, so I am going to just have to hope that you come back and read this sometime.

You say that you are part wolf in a human world, and that I wouldn't understand. Didn't you even read my profile? You might be part wolf, but I am part CAT. I know, and can relate. So don't assume you know things about me that you don't.

Thanks for the reviews, everyone, and sorry I have to put this here. There's no other way I can contact you.

Namir Swiftpaw
GAMAJA chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
WHAT DO U MEAN U DON'T LIKE AMERICA? U LIVE HERE AND U HATE IT? I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

*sighs*okay, now that is out of my system! Don't feel out of place. You aren't "part wolf" in a human world! I am. Great poem!
Catgirl Rahen chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I definitely feel your pain here. I have almost no clue why I am afraid of the dark. I feel so childish. Oh well, what can ya do...:)

Catgirl Ishida
Random Tokin' White Dude chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Being afraid of the dark isn't lame,almost everyones afraid of it,oh and great poem
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Darkness use to scare the heck out of me when I was a kid even if I had to go to a neighbors house a stone throw away! Great piece! Keep writing!
Cunning Coyote chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
*shudders* when I was a kid I hated the dark..and I still do. I still sleep with the lights on *glances around nevously* What are YOU looking at? *hides*
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 9/24/2002