Reviews for At Last
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 13 . 6/11/2007
I really love your endings. They're just perfect.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
Aww! I love the ending! It'd be hilarious if they woke up wrapped up in each other's arms or something.

I'm glad Brooke is fitting in nicely with the team! This development is great!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Greatness! I love how Brooke got a new friend.

I can't beleive James said the one thing that would hurt Brooke. I mean, he can say anything he wants, but talking about her sister. That sucks a LOT. I hate it when I'm compared to my sibling
ess3sandra chapter 28 . 6/11/2007
hello you! another update, sweet! i wonder if her majesty will break down and tell brooke sorry for blaiming her twins death on brooke? so will you?

as for this chapter, i am very glad that you did not make brooke hate james. yes james was partwise a jerk but hey he just wanted her back. and pictures, well i have no prob. using my own fatasy for pictures, hehe.

take care hun, until next update. and by the way i said it before but i like this story, good writing, language, the interaction. and also, the tempo of the story is perfect, it is all being revealed, but in its own time, not to fast or rushed and not to slow either.

/sandra
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
Aww! What a cute ending! I loved it!

That was great what Brooke did in response to the guys stealing her clothes. It was absolutely ingenious! Great job!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Great chapter! It's nice knowing names, namely the name of Brooke's ex, and a little bit more about him.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Interesting chapter. I really liked it.
quotata chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
lol... at the same time if you updared really quickly then i'd run out of reading material really quickly... lose-lose situation ain't it? Þ

great chapter.. though i have deja vu bout the first part where jae storms in? .
OoohLookACat chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
hmm that was an interesting chapter

quite eventful really.

emotions flying - its beautiful

in a very weird way.

but i liked it

and i hope inspiration for the next chapter comes to you )

izzie
krazycutiechic chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
YAY!

update!

I did like the chapter, it wasnt boring, i actually got nervous when Hugh went to talk to Brooke and i was like shitt, lol but they'll be ok. And I hope you get inspired real soon for the next chapter, REAL soon, this is still one of my FAV stories, LOVE it, and i just love james

hahaha

Loved the chapter

Michelle
oh.look.a.bird.CHOCOLATE chapter 27 . 6/10/2007

OH MY GOD! these last two chapters were... there are no words to describe. they were awsome,sad,touching... i totally loved them

this story is very very very very( i think you get my point) good.

i hope you update soon

cant wait for more :)
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
GREAT GREAT GREAT chapter! I loved it! the truth or dare was AMAZING!

Skylar is kinda scary, especially with the whole personality change thing. kinda freaky.

Brooke's outfit to the party was cute. I loved it!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Great chapter. A new character, great!

I loved what Brooke did to Hugh in the library. Very well written!

Just wondering, why are there like, random black people. I mean, in the club you can tell the guys dancing with Brooke are black because of the way you made them speak. I know that a couple chapters back the way Jae spoke made her seem black also...what's up with that?
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Oh man, that's crucial. I absolutely love what Brooke did to the guy in detention.

Great chapter! So how DID he know where Brooke's house was? Did he use to like her sister or something?

Anyway, this chapter was amazingly written full of great action! I love how there had to be 3 football players getting brooke off of James.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Great chapter! I'm loving the introduction of new characters.

hmm, I wonder what happened between Jae and mystery boy.
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »