Reviews for At Last
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
(I'm starting to write my review in the beginning of the story)

I loved the introduction of Dane. that whole scene was VERY cute!

HAHA! I LOVE what Brook did to James. Very humerous.

Ouch, so I'm going to take a wild guess her and assume that Ci likes Dane, and probably has for a while huh?

Haha. VERY cute ending! I'm loving the story so far!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Great second chapter! I love Brooke's reaction to the guy that grabbed her butt and the interesting new characters. I can't wait to read the development of the characters
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Cute first chapter. I really liked how you introduced the story
merrymowmow chapter 27 . 6/4/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
caralene chapter 27 . 5/31/2007
This is a really good one, Cant wait for the next update.
Nastassia chapter 27 . 5/28/2007
Alrighty, so i love your stories but i JUST realized that the last time that either of these two were updated was three months ago and the other story that I've been reading which you wrote, involving devon, sophie and fanon, hasn't been updated in at least two years! AH! I was seriously expecting an update soon but now i saw that it's been YEARS for one of them (the one that I'm PARTICULARLY interested in unfortunately)... I is muy saddened now... oh well... just wanted you to know that you've done an EXCELLENT job on the stories and while i desperately hope you will finish both of them (soon), I hope you keep writing, even if it isn't the stories! So thanks for a good read! :-D
Phoebs chapter 27 . 5/17/2007
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I guess we’re all pretty preoccupied by college. Anyway, it’s summer now. Woo hoo! So yeah, I’m still here and haven’t abandoned your story. Big things happened in this chapter. I'm kind of glad the crash happened, just like Brooke is because it really opened our eyes to the truth. Since I didn’t particularly like Sy, it was even sweeter for me. I think the revelation worked well this way. I don’t think we needed to be clued in earlier. I mean, it would change the way we experience the event, but it’s not necessarily going to be better. It think it would’ve worked either way.

I’m glad James and Brooke are getting along. It’s good to see Brooke giving him a chance by telling him everything. And it’s great to see James catch the subtle significance that came with Brooke’s explanations. But as we all know, when it comes to Brooke, everything takes time. Maybe the situation will allow James to get closer just a bit faster.

The bit about Sy and Brooke’s sis…it really show something about those two that I do not recall having seen before. I think part of the reason Sy isn’t that well liked is because of how cool and arrogant he acts, while not knowing much about the kind of person he really is. I mean, we don’t see enough of the way he is when he is with Brooke. I think the bit of past makes him more…human, if you will. I still don’t like Brooke sis though and find it a bit hard to picture the scenes at the grave and her actually loving Sy.

Oh, and I love the end with Jae. Whenever there’s scenes of Jae and Brooke, they make me envious of their strong friendship. To have someone who knows you so well, it’s like they’re psychic when it comes to you…that’s deep.

Hey, it’s been longer than a month…what happen to trying to update within 30 days, huh? We can’t ever get our hopes up when you say things like that…lol. Hopefully, you’ll update soon.
anon chapter 27 . 5/16/2007
update? you said before april 25...its past that, lol soontime hoepfully?
readaholic chapter 27 . 5/13/2007
Love the story!

Hope you continue it. ]
jwyl93 chapter 27 . 5/8/2007
i really like Sy but i dont know about Rachel/Skylar... i dont know maybe its just i havent seen a good side to her yet...but hey, i like this story...its angsty...ish...lol. but yeah you know...i like James :)...and Brooke...she seems very confident :P lol i'm sorta mad at sy right now cus, ya,but oh well you cant choose who you fall in love with -sigh-...lol but in this case YOU can. .~ he seems sweet though :)...but i still dont like "her majesty" . ... lol and yay! this is my first review on this site! and i'm glad its this story cus this story seems like its gonna be one helluva ride for these characters...and for the readers :P .~..so yep yep please update soon!
troryfan3007 chapter 25 . 4/30/2007
this is a really great story!
Essie chapter 27 . 4/25/2007
Hi,

I thought this story was on hiatus. Probably why the number of reviews isn't up to par. I read your other story AAY and Wow! You've come a long way. I think your characters are more realistic, plot is more developed, your whole outlook is a lot more mature.

I love this story. It leaves me feeling euphoric ... even tho it is kinda angsty. )
TruLiesOfTheHeart chapter 27 . 4/22/2007
Wow. Thats really all there is to say. I'm completley in love with how you've woven ths story. Its so uncliched and original. ::bows down:: The relationships and situtions you created are literally works of art. I'm so impressed lol. Of course I'm a huge james fan i never liked sy something about him struck me as wrong for brooke. Even if brooke and james dont end up together i cant wait to see what you're going to do with these characters next :D

Much love

Michelle
DuchessYappingDog chapter 27 . 4/8/2007
Ah yes. "At Last." (Hehe. Bad pun.) Is it time for some James/Brooke action?

Also, is Skye's death the reason of her heartlessness? I suppose part of the reason she was mean to Brooke was because Brooke had Sy. But, it's not like Brooke knew about Skye and Sy. Also, does Skye also love Sy? Or is she just taking him away from Brooke because she can?
JustLikeMe91 chapter 27 . 4/5/2007
I'm glad that everything came out. The revelations were great, if not a bit pushed in. Like, I think that perhaps it would have been better to have Sy and Brooke's conversation on screen instead of Brooke retelling it to James, but that's just me.

As for James and Brooke. I don't know. I'm not sure if they've got the same chemistry that Sy and Brooke were implied to have and even the scenes between the two of them. I don't know, maybe when the true romance between James and Brooke begins.

Jae and Ty are back together again. For good this time?
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »