Reviews for At Last
Dwindling Fire chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
OMG whatta stalker! lmaoo this chappie literally make me LOL! love it!
ghurl00 chapter 33 . 2/14/2010
I loove... Hope you finish this story. It's really cool.
Mali Steelwing chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
In this chapter, you say Brooke is wearing flipflops, but last chapter, she bent to tie her shoe when Bobby groped her. Might want to fix that detail.
FaceRealityHeadOn chapter 33 . 10/23/2009
love this! i am so excited! i can not process any sentences i am so excited! EEK! can't wait till the next cahpter!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
I really like this story to bad its not finished yet. Never really cared for Sy it was obvious why they broke up even before the truth came out.
BrillieG chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
omg...i miss Sy tho...i luved him...too bad about that...bt james and brooke are really cute...i luv this story...ur a really good author...byes!
tinechris chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
i do lovee brookie.

gurls who dont give a shit bout what anyone says bout them,

and calls out anyone who has the audacity to touch their ass is fine by me! amd little Jamesiess sounds HOTT!;)

lovin' it!

-Josephinee
tinechris chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
love it.

i feel so bad for poor brooke!
Sneha903 chapter 33 . 5/11/2009
I luv!1 ur story! it was awesome! i fishes it in a whole day!
renegade01 chapter 33 . 5/1/2009
Hey hey. Nice story. Sypher is such a cool name. First time i've heard it. Did you come up with that yourself or do you actually know someone called Sypher?

I've alternated quite a couple of times but now i'm pretty sure i'm rooting for James all the way.

Oh, and take your time updating. Putting up a chapter for the sake of it sucks the fun out of it. _*
lildevil123 chapter 33 . 4/28/2009
yayayayayay brooke and james are together! FINALLY! i was just waiting for it to happen! and i luv the way B reacted to the bullying, esp the shower incident and all! shes got my respect at least...if shes a bit slutty...ok not exactly since fanon is only the 2nd guy shes evr slept with, but still

uhh and also the sy bizness.. i cant believe u let brooke and him get back together again, after he cheated the first tym, with The Evil One and all. and then hes in LUV with her?

if u let fanon succumb to The Evil One... Sy was cute enough, except for the cheating thing and falling in luv with her evil sis thing. hmph.

and the bizness abt her sis being so out to get her is ...not credible. work it out will u?

then u hav some grammar and spelling mistakes. i know sum are purposely spelled wrong, but sum is just not. dont get me wrong, ur writing is good, but even the best make unseen mistakes

this is a part in chap 29: ladies' night;

"“It ain’t your fault,” Sy cut in, just as she was working to the point where she could have twisted everything to blame herself."

is it supposed to be sy or ty? i was kinda real confoozed P pls see to it!

and what was hugh talking about about the reason why he and james dont like each other in the same chap? is it about a grl? oh complications! ayayayayay i jst luv the lil twists that make ur plot so original! wen u puttin up a new chappie anywayy? im dying to know what happens? can she hav another fight? it was so funny! and wers the bball? is the season over or something? and abt character description? im confused abt their looks and i cant visualize nicely...

ok thats enough "constructive criticism"...go write me a new chappie! and dont lose ur flash drive again? u found it? and get a good antivirus! dont let itty bitty compy germies get u down and not let us get our dose of merrin and fanon! D sorry for making u read all this! go write!

x U ROCK x
jarrah chapter 33 . 1/18/2009
i really like this story...

seems that they like each other but they are just denying it to themselves...

pls update soon cause i'd really like to know how this story turns out...thanks.. :)
DawnAwakens chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Nice story you got here. I've only started reading and I'm on chapter 4 so you'll be seeing a lot more of me lol. So far so good )
kiko chapter 33 . 11/13/2008
keep it going! update!

dont take two months...or longer!
ms. thorek chapter 33 . 11/2/2008
i read the 33 chapters in one day. typos and grammatical errors crop up from time to time but who am i to complain? i'm not perfect either. judging from the date you started posting this story, you don't post that often. hope you get to update faster.

when brooke asked james if he has ever been in love and he said yes, he meant skylar, right?
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »