Reviews for At Last
kittyluvr1 chapter 33 . 10/13/2008
Good chapter with James's parents forbidden anymore sleepovers with Brooke, it looks like they're starting to catch on that they have feelings for each other.
The Toothpaste Fiend chapter 33 . 10/10/2008
I love you. Can I say that without sounding too fan-girly? Anyway, there was a long while where I thought James and Brooke were only going to be friends, and nothing else (not even leaning a little in that direction, yada), but that would be a shame, because they have great chemistry. Oh, and it's also a testament to your writing that you almost, and I mean really, nearly almost swayed me in the S&B direction.

I sincerely hope you keep this updating streak up, even if it's for purely selfish reasons. ;)
krazycutiechic chapter 33 . 10/6/2008
you know ur killing me here...

just ugh

killing me

how can i NOT want james and brooke together? cmon

but like

ive got no idea in my mind WHERE ur going with this

like really wat the heck?

i really think they wont end up together...i think thats where ur going...im just

so confused

but i am excited for exciting things! very very excited

lol i love that u update now...really makes my day :D

i really love this story...keep it up

update next wek wo!
Only4Miken chapter 33 . 10/6/2008
Good chapter. I can't wait for the next one. something funny in the next chapter would be great.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 33 . 10/6/2008
I think it's unfair that she should be so considerate of Sy's feeling when he clearly wasn't considerate of hers. Or not considerate enough, since he was going around with her sister behind her back. Bah. James is like 92348239482394x better than Sy. Keke.
Slayin-Em chapter 33 . 10/6/2008
I love when you update! This thing is fun to read about between these two, and no I didn't think you were too graphic. I think it was done very well. I cannot wait to see what happens between Brooke and James, and thank you for update so quickly! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next installment.
sousie chapter 32 . 10/2/2008
update soon
kittyluvr1 chapter 32 . 9/21/2008
Good chapter with showing the physical side of the relationship between James and Brooke.
Unbirthday chapter 32 . 9/20/2008
I'm surprised and really, really glad you decided to stick with this story! As for this chapter, I'm liking how this is turning out. It would be surreal if Brooke and James suddenly got together. With all the crap Brooke's been through and Brooke and James' trust issues, the idea of lust taking over makes more sense. So, you are definitely going to finish this story?
krazycutiechic chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
YAY!

lol

im content with them sleepign together, and yes the beginning was a shock but a good shock, but ur saying, just cuz they slept together they wont GET together? hm i see

but...we'll see what happens

lol

update son! and i love love love the fast updates :D
notwithoutyou chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
I think I say this every review, but I adore Fanon. Hopefully Brooke will admit this is way beyond lust. Well, I hope it is!

Another great chapter, can't wait until the next chapter comes out three weeks later, lol (:
Only4Miken chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
I think everyone likes to think that they are better at self control then they really are. Like you said this was bound to all happen at some time. Now I just want to see how badly this mess has become.
bookwormstrangly chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
oh wow, this was an interesting chapter if i must say. well keep up the good work and update soon!
123123123123123po chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
this was LOVE
Phoebs chapter 32 . 9/16/2008
Holy shit, that was the funniest chapter you've written. Once you give in to temptation, you can't go back. Seriously, the whole chapter was hilarious. The way they tried to sneak around and control themselves around each other was priceless. I love how she got so far in the word but still couldn't figure out that she was trying to spell friend. Haha. I enjoyed the morning after/invite to dinner conversation. You definitely portrayed the enormous tension between them in everything they did and said. It was also great to see that Fanon isn't trying too hard to stay away, in fact, he's doing the complete opposite. Animal magnetism, good term. First comes lust...then maybe...love? One can only hope. I'm most certainly not abandoning this because of this chapter. I want more!
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »