Reviews for Arashi
Upon the Wings of Angels chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
...Wow. This is...amazing and beautiful. I wish you finished this, though.
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
omg.. i saw the title, and i clicked the link even before i realized it. Arashi... jun matsumoto.. Japanese pop culture... cant get enough of it. i knew it would have nothing to do with that... but yeah. i like this begining; its really interesting. I'll be sure to read the rest as soon as i have time... (i'm suppose to be doing an essay for my english class... procrastination... a wonderous thing.)
fasfasf chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So confusing.
stoplightgodess chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
Nice! What happens? I'd really like if you could continue the story! It's lovely.
343324 chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
NO~! It's been about a year since this ficcie has been updated! O_O

It's really really entertaining. It kept me hooked on and I forgot to review all of the other chapters *sweatdrop*

Please continue~!
LiCkInG-my-WoUnDs chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
I cannot believe that I didn't think of this before: but this story reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. DUH! *smacks forehead* The shakesphere excerpts reminded me of that. It seems that Makoto is warming up to Friday and he seems to be harboring some kind of secret or something. That was a great idea with the whole flashback of the agreement between Blue Star and Magnum. Why exactly are they enemies in the first place? Is it because of the competition or because of Arashi and Makoto? Maybe you already did mention the reason and I'm too dense to miss it. Arashi's coming back? I believe it was mentioned in one of the chapters. This will surely be interesting and I can't wait until you update! Although, no pressure. I understand when someone's either got writers' block or doesn't feel like writing.
LiCkInG-my-WoUnDs chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
I have a feeling that the masked guy could possibly be Arashi but then again why he kill her when he's in love with her? Then again there's lot of reasons for that kind of thing to happen. I think that this is my favorite chapter so far! I just love the way spies fight. It's exciting and it kinda makes me wish that I was in an organization like that! Too much love angst! I like it! Do you know that I've actually sat here the whole day reading most of the chapters? I've never done that before! YAY! I'm so proud of myself! Anyway, your writing style is good because of the whole flashbacks, deep feelings from the characters, action, and angsty thing. Is that a good review? I dunno. I'm not so good when it comes to criticizing people's writing style because I'm usually afraid I might hurt their feelings or something.
LiCkInG-my-WoUnDs chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
No! Are you kidding me? That was a good chapter! I look forward for everyone of your chapters! That was so romantic with the whole Makoto/Dakota scene. I giggled when Dakota talked back to the chief. Shows he has guts. The flashbacks with Arashi and Makoto are so sweet. Now I understand why your story is called Arashi.
LiCkInG-my-WoUnDs chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
You know, someone recommended this story to me once and I didn't read it until now. I regret that I didn't check out your story earlier. The story plot is endearing and enticing. Immediately, I started to take a liking Makoto and Dakota. Nice job in naming your characters. I also liked the title name: Arashi. Did you get that from the X/19 manga? (one of the characters is named Arashi) You also did a great job in describing some of the fighting/action scenes. It's so cool that they're spies and still go to school. The beginning poems are ideal for the readers to get into a certain mood before reading each chapter.
-Shoujo's Revenge
heigaiz chapter 11 . 1/22/2004
wow... i love this story! o.o! i must read more now... im wondering... is arashi dakota? im gessing not.. but.. it jus seems so suspicious... o well.. newayz... update soon! whe... -
ardenz chapter 11 . 12/6/2003
sorry i took so long to read this new chapter and review. i'm TRYING to start the habit of writing again...
while reading, one thing came to my mind, i like the names of your characters! like arashi, tyse, kace...
one qn, i'm not sure if its been mentioned in e earlier chapters, but why are mokoto and dakota in those organisations anyway?
Koyoru chapter 11 . 10/8/2003
whe! what a great fic! do you plan on updating anytime soon?
aznistic chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
eheh... not EVERYTHING'S devoted to drawing [. This was a GOOD chapter, well titled, well written, and well - flashbacked (pretend that's a word). Friday seemed a lot more normal in this chapter, and the part with Arashi and Makoto was really sad! I wonder what happened when they met at midnight though.. if they DID meet at midnight. _ The depiction of Isaac's death couldn't have been better, either! The dialogue sent chills ;_; *shudder*
foxdance chapter 11 . 9/5/2003
Midterms is over, and just in time coz you updated!

*waves flag*

Still enjoying your story. And no, it's not a bad chapter. I dunno if it's a temporary writer confidence disorder or something (my sickness, too) but for some reason, fresh chapters fresh out of the hands just seem so bad... until reviewers start raving about it. I'm one of those reviewers :)
etherealangel chapter 11 . 9/3/2003
The guy who tore up Issac..is he Devion Alta? or maybe he is Arashi-gone bad? dun dun DUNN! or maybe Devion Alta is Arashi's new name as a BAD GUY!NO!

fav part:

"Dreaming about me?"

"Actually it was a nightmare."

OMG WHAT IF FRIDAY IS THE EVIL GUY?

Poor Nathan!

but did blue star kill issac?

or maybe their is a traitor in the midst of magnum?

wow u incorporated a big mystery to solve here!

gimme some more clues!