Reviews for Arashi
Nextreme chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
NIce sub-romance plot going. A good insight on Makoto's old "friend". wonder if they'll meet again.
ardenz chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
hmmm... i kinda like the name chase better but its your story. one part i don't get is when friday tell makoto that her dad's gone for a couple of days but when she gets home, he's still there.

it seems that history's gonna repeat itself again with dakota falling for motoko. awwwwww... what happened to arashi anyway? he sounds nice.

later~
chouchou chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
Ooo...this is kinda angsty. Arashi...he's so kewl! WAH!
aznistic chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
great ch keep it coming okay bye.

hehehhehe lol no of course that is'nt all there is to my review! DAMN how come Arashi's gone? [ i like him now... awwwwwww...
Nextreme chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Hey you've got a good story so far. Keep up the good work
ardenz chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
don't u hate it when people use reviews to plug their stories? i like the start but i hope the 'wasn't meant for you' part isn't refering to chase and makoto. update soon!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
Nice! I like! I'm writing an anime of my own but I doubt it'll be as interesting as yours! Wonderful work! I hope you have more!~CT
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Like an ambiguous present, it is wrapped in caramel, dipped in gold and coated in dark chocolate. It fills your vision, your meaning and life but eludes your finger's grasp. It becomes a mystery, held in your hands, never to be unwrapped. You shake it and jiggle it, trying to see what's inside.

But you end up frustrated, heartbroken in grief, the present still in your hands. It will never be opened... never be revealed... because it was never meant for you.

that was GREAT. I loved that part! _ GREAT start!

omg lol I LOVED Old Lady Graham! Hhahaha This was great _ keep it going!
ahhh chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
I liked your story alot. Update soon! Don't worry about what Ky-shinsu says... he/she just makes very harsh reviews. I've seen them. Don't mind me saying, but he's pretty egoistic.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter. D
MuseErato chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
holla

i have noticed that all anime characters are always late for sthg. ]

update quick aite.

peace.
lyradaisical chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
WEEEeeee! Your story is so cute! Please continue soon!
Strife-07 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Ooh! Chase seems intriguing. Can't wait for the following chapters so please, continue soon! Btw, thank you so much for reviewing on my fic, Entwining Paths (although you really made my dear co-author very happy for mentioning the character chaos and not strife *grumbles*) Oh well, thanks anyway. You don't know how much your review means to me.
Ky-shinsu chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Not a bad story.. i've see much worse.

this isn't class A material but good nontheless.

Any body looking for a good angel story wait until

"Between Heaven & Hell" makes its apperance...
etna chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I like! You've got a really good story coming along... :D Wanna see what happens when Chase meets Matoko. Hope to see you updating soonish.

And thanks for reviewing my fic!
ardenz chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
hey, this is a nice start. i'm guessing that matoko will end up w chase. interesting plot, i hope u update soon.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »