Reviews for Arashi
e v o l v i n g chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
I like this so much, I'm drawing it x_x If you want to see it, just e-mail me o
Kesaru2.0 chapter 10 . 7/18/2003
this story is perfecto. I loved it. All of it. Arashi, he's something important apparently. Where exactly did he go? what will happen to Dakota and Makoto? please continue writing. i'm falling in love with this story. I was fascinated the whole time i read it. You are a very talented person.
PixieMina chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
AH! You can't end it there! How DARE you! Are you still in Hong Kong? Dangit. Now that I've read it all I have to wait another month, huh? You're so lucky - getting to go to Hong Kong and all. I still have yet to leave this continent. Well, I hope you're having fun there and that you're writing the next chapter to this story!

PixieMina chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
*guffaw* OMG I can't believe that Friday is Makoto's bodyguard! That's hilarious and yet...disturbing...man that's gotta suck for her. He'd probably get chickened out by the people she has to fight newayz.

One of my favorite parts about this story is the plot you gave it. It's not just a pointless storyline (like some of mine tend to be.), but you actually have like different coorporations battling a war, and yet true love is involved. I love it!

PixieMina chapter 8 . 7/10/2003
YES! Now it's really getting into the action! *gasp* but Makoto's hurt! Get her, Dakota, be her knight in shining armour! And if she doesn't want you, I'm available! Lol This is so good! I haven't been around for a long time due to a brand new computer and a whacko internet service. I've gotten back to reading your stories as well as writing more of my own. I'm so glad that you have more chapters for me to read though!

You describe everything in this story so well, and your characters seem real. Those are both things that are extremely difficult to pull off, but you have achieved that. Way 2 go.

aznistic chapter 10 . 6/28/2003
Friday has connection with the Three Kings, doesn't he?

great chapter, I loved it as usual, and I hope you come out with another one SOON *hint hint* What are you talking about? I know what's going on. And that makes it even more exciting _

good work, cya
Lainiee chapter 10 . 6/25/2003
hey remember our deal? When u gonna update now, eh? EH? ne way, this isn't boring like u say it is, and continue this shiznit b/c i kno friday has too not-normal of a name to be normal.
snowqueenyukichan chapter 10 . 6/19/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SON! sorry for shouting! love your story! A

kinky, who is friday really? that old flame from magnum? hm *ponders this* okies anyway please update soon

tatah ~*~*~*~*~*~*~snowqueen
snowqueenyukichan chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
i love this story!
Snowqueenyukichan chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
i love love love this story so far! cant wait to read more! keep up the awesome work!
ardenz chapter 10 . 6/16/2003
'Bodyguards are manlier' i so totally agreed but wait, if my dad hired a bishonen babysitter for me, i wouldn't mind that either.

i like the sword bit about datoka; can't resist a man with a katana or gun.

thanks! i get more sleep now that all the major stuff is done, like say 7 hours or so which is gd compared to the 4 hour i had for the past 2 weeks.

i was reading one of the reviews and hey, yeah, this does remind me of romeo and juliet. i hated studying that play but i liked the movie and i definately like your story.

later~
Green Envy chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
Please update soon
etherealangel chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
man! i just realized something in ur writing! u can say a lot with fewer words! hehe and i noticed the nice job u did with da heading ef the chapter! dammit! who is the boy dat tyse had set up to kill makoto? and magnum and blue star are supposed to be allies? hehe that's a laugh! since they r at each other's throats bad enough to kill each other! and grrz! now dat makoto's got a bodyguard, she has to wake up earlier to avoid him! no girl should be subjected to that sort of torture! girls need their beauty sleep! kkzz i'm rambling here! gtg! ttyl!
SimplyTurquoise chapter 10 . 6/12/2003
I'm really enjoying your story... it's different from everything else I've read... a nice change!
Eternal Aeris chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
Thank you for reading our story, Misplaced World. You're story's great too!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »