Reviews for Arashi
Lukita Ravenwing chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
The idea is interesting with Romeo and Juliet set between revial underground groups, but even after ten chapters, I still have no idea what's happening. We have an underground organization, two of its branches who're suppose to be allies but are actually enemies. Two main characters and a third that still haven't shown up yet except in flashbacks but is having an impact in the story. Something of a love story going on, BTW I like Arashi and Makoto together. But nothing more than hints of what's going on with these organizations. Granted you were putting more effort in the romance part of the story, which would have been good enough for a normal boring romance. You on the other hand have people leading double lives and a butt kicking 'Juliet'. Cause right now, is just a big secret group they belong to that does...? what do they stand for? what is The Three Kings? is against them? shouldn't and company know what The Three Kings are doing to be against them? and who's bright idea it is to call their high school agents when they have exams to write?
Saturn Princess chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
Great story, I just love it! anywayz please update soon...
Eldainwe Aduial Elenath chapter 10 . 6/7/2003
Hey! I'm just wondering, but do you like X (anime), cuz there's this one character in it that's named Arashi as well and the Princess Hinoto sounds kinda like Makoto's last name Hiroto. Just wondering. But X is COOL!

Hm...this guise thing that Friday lives under...funny...Heehee, I think it's kinda cute and funny that Friday's Makoto's bodyguard. Heehee.

Magnum KNOWS that Dakoto screwed up their plan to get rid of Makoto! What's gonna happen! Ok, there's some more of the chapter to read...humhum...

Hey-EVIL!EVIL! CLIFFHANGER!

You know, mixing a bit of Shakespeare into the story makes it really great! Now that ARashi mentioned, I'm really curious why and would LOVE if you updated soon! (reading your answers to your reviewers :))

Summer...it's my upcoming bliss...ah...:)

*pout* you have so many reviewers...AND you better continue Dark Blue Twilight!

YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT!Er...baibai!
Beautiful Sinner chapter 10 . 6/7/2003
Very nice! I wish their was more but as you wrote you were busy. Keep up the great work. I'm glad you got anything at all writen. I hope you have fun on your trip! Until again.
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 10 . 6/7/2003
That was me! The one who was reviewing anonymously...i don't think anyone would like my name enough to use it...it's not very pretty...not like archali or somethin, which sounds pretty...lol.

I love how in your story, every character is important. At least kinda. You totally surprised me with Friday having connections and being involved in the whole strife. I had no idea - He seemed like a goofy character too . hehehe...i suppose it shows that you can't read a book by its cover _ see, your storie can be related to a theme of life! lol. i just found one -

oh, & how is it that everytime you write a new chapter, us readers seem to know less and less? Makes for a very engimatic storie indeed _ ah! so frustrating tho! it makes you want the next chapter VERY soon...like now...hehehehe.

Please update soon! Luved this chapter, tho it was TOO short, but i think that everything's too short _
Merle Goddess chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Hi, It's Merle! The writer of Misplaced World. Ack how did you figure outwhat was going to happen in our story! It's not that obvious is it? The only thing that was wrong was when you said the "true princess" was from the Shi Lang bandits. She is acctully from a different bandit clan. Thank you for reviewing! Bye
Beautiful Sinner chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
Keep up the awesome writting! You have great skills and should keep working to improve them. I love the whole situation going on between Makoto/Dakota. It's beautiful. You show their emotions wonderfully. Congrats.
justandalwaysMo chapter 9 . 5/19/2003
Ekers! Please forgive me for not reviewing until now? School has been absolutely atrotious lately. I know what you mean when you say school work gets in the way. Just up date whenever possible, get a lot of sleep, and study hard, finals are drawing closer yet!

Just and Always,

Mo

P.S. Great chapter, though I do think that the ending is rather evil. Don't you?
Teeny-Demon chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
Wai! Great! I just can't wait to see what happens next. Friday is Makoto's bodyguard? No way! LOL I think Romeo is actually Arashi and his Juliet is Makoto... but who, just who will get the girl? LOL _~ Bai-bai!

~Si-chan~
Teeny-Demon chapter 8 . 5/16/2003
Hey-hey! Good chap! I think its awesome. I like arashi thou he doesn't really show up, but he seems like a great guy, like Dakota. I like him too. Ohh next chapta'!
Teeny-Demon chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
OMG I am so freakin horrible! I haven't checked this in like forever and here it is with all these updates. I would LOVE it if you would email me when you get a chap up, my email is in my profile. Ja! On to the next chapter, oh btw this was an exellent chapter its getting toward a high point.
Padlock Maniac chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
omg. WAS IT ARASHI? IT WAS, WASNT IT!

dakota, omg. he's such a sweet heart, i love him! ! ! he's just so sweet to her, and they're just perfect for each other. . . .

FRIDAY AS HER BODY GUARD? haha! its sweet in a way _ i'd just LOVE to see how this plays out. . . your such a wonderful writer! great job so far, i hope you update very soon despite any busy scheduals you may have! homework is such a drag _
Padlock Maniac chapter 5 . 5/6/2003
it was arashi who gave her that rose, right? i am -so- sure it was him. it just doesnt seem like friday's style. . . to give her a *single* red rose with no recognition, ne? _~

poor dakota! no, your not an idiot, poor thing! ::glomps dakota::

well i have to stop reading here for today because i've been procrastinating WAY too much, but i'll be back, mark my words! ! ! ! this fic is WAY too captivating to quit reading here.

GREAT FIC SO FAR AZNCHICK!

PS, arigato for reviewing my fic! it makes me feel so special - i was so sure no one would review! it's my first fic ever _ ;; if your still interested, i posted a new chapter.
etherealangel chapter 9 . 4/27/2003
finally reviewing! but sorry it's gunna be short! WAS IT ARASHI WHO ATTACKED MAKOTO? NO WAY! IT CAN'T BE! hehe and friday is going to makoto's bodyguard! how cute! fao schwartz is the cutest store! why is the pink teddy bear familiar? wahh! gotta stop reviewing and read as many stories before sleeping! ttyl!
Bishonen Chaser chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
hey this is gonna have to be short b/c mom is on her way home and i have cleaning to do! ah! but anyway, i liked this chap! and u did a good job, u got to point b very nicely! and some things have fallen into place...now...THAT WAS ARASHI! I KNOW IT! don't say it wasn't b/c i know it was! and even if it's not, i'm pretending that it was b/c i KNOW I AM RIGHT! haha sorry...yes so anyway, update more soon please must have! hehe cya
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »