Reviews for Uninspired
Brenron chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I've felt the same way. Very good!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
wow...great poem! i feel the same way sometimes, like totally devoid of any shred of creativity (and inspiration). oh well. good job! keep writing!
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Hya,

Yeah that is what i kinda feel like now. Lethargy is the greatest enemy! Anyway i like this. Nice symbolism of car (modernist ideals etc.). Thx for reviews (never know i may get on your list of good reviewers one day lol!),

McD

P.S. Character chart with short summary would be ;)
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
good poem
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
hey, a simple cure for writers block that always works for me is to just get a piece of paper, get a PEN (NOT a pencil!) and write the first three or four words that come to your mind. I don't care if its: Like, Dog, Stink, Love, and Hope or whatever. Sometimes, take a saying like: "I Am Who I Am", or "As Soon As You Put Something Away, You Will Need It". I've used I Am and got a place in "Letters From the Soul" (book coming out in winter 2k3)... anyway, back to the cure, what ya do is that this little bity, insignificant bit and add to it. just whatever comes, whatever you feel... don't try to cross out what sounds bad, write the better underneath it... it sounds hard, but it isn't... try it.. I'm happily surprised at myself every time. _
Morbane chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
*shudders*. I like the second verse especially. Definitely - empty. That's right. (and thank you for all your great reviews!)
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I feel this way right now. I haven't updated in so long, and while I sort of know what I want to do, I can't find the words. Worse yet, the muse has been pestering me non stop. Thanks for the review!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
This is so true! I hate writer's block. It is like a disease and you just can't due anything to cure it... you did this piece brilliantly.

Jade
Dawn I. Cambridge chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
wow... bummer.
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I know exactly what you mean by how horrible writer's block can be - especially when there is the hidden fear that you'll never find that inspiration again. But you captured it perfectly - no matter what, as long as you keep an open mind and high spirits, the rain will come again.
Kachiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
i'm sure a lot of us would sympathize -_-V u described it reaaaally well
Val Mora chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Ooh, boy, I know how that feels. Some days, I just can't write, and it feels like I haven't got anything left inside, because my stories are everything, you know? Without them, I don't feel like anything at all, just some husk waiting for the muse to return and make everything worth it again. How do normal people live with it?

This is really wonderful poem expressing that feeling, and I really admire how you got it down on paper so eloquently.
PocketBunnyI don't wanna log in.YY chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Eef, I feel your pain...I am always uninspired, it's a bad thing. Usually I regain my inspiration while in the shower, or stuffing my face. Erm, anyways, nice poem,very free written, and I could relate to the topic, so that's always a bonus. _ Thanks for the reviews on my poems by the way
Toireasa chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I know the feeling, though I more often get LWS. Lazy writer syndrome. I don't like this as much as the others I've read, but you still hold up your talent. Good job.

~Toireasa
Spik3y chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Cool.! Yeap, every writer stumbled onto the dreaded block every now and then. I like your imagery.

May you never run out of fuel again!

*twink*!