Reviews for Ending Paragraph
Animagess chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Love it, as usual. Sent my thoughts scurrying into the darkness.
Kellza chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I can't even find the right words to praise your talent for poetry. Many of us on strive to do our best work, and I'm sure more than a few wish we could be great writers. However, most of us quite honestly couldn't write a decent commercial for breakfast cereal. You could be great- groundbreaking and famous. I sincerely hope you take your ability to its highest potential.
unexpected source chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
prekatute mycheat menya.

kai
aintawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
yes. you are a writer. and an extravagant one at that.

very comprehesible, natural, wonderful flow.

i love it.

"there is no over under above behind beyond it is all and every and neither"

i love it. simply love it.
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
i love it. it should be the introduction to every and all lit classes on earth. it should be the glamour and goal of every writer when he picks up the pen and lays its nub on the paper. this is truly transcendant.
Kirney Slate chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
You're fast running me out of ways to say good poem. So.

This is really good.

Wow.

Whatnot.

I mean it.

If there was one thing to change, it would be to make it a little clearer, just don't do it at the expense of your beautiful decriptive passeges, i liked those,

Insanly Good/ly written.

-kirney
Impressionist chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I love it. "no one is something of nothing" is lovely. I like this format, because there is none. not really. your words are well written, and well placed. well done. I am pleased.
Piper Cub chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Not a sea but an ocean. Yes, I like this kind of open-mindedness.

I had an image coming into my head while reading the 5th paragraph, one of Willy Wonka standing in his chocolate factory saying "No. Stop. Don't", not because it'll do any good, but because he's obliged to say something, even if knows it won't do any good. I wonder if God feels the same way, sometimes?
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
This impressed me...I'm not sure I understand it all though. Great poem!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 9/23/2002