Reviews for Golden Eyes
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
and sweet. I'd like to see more of this story. And you are on my fave authors list.
miranda chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
very good i liked it, all your stories are very good _
YellowcardHeart chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
OHH. I really like this story, it's so off...in a good way! Bravo.
Henna chapter 6 . 10/5/2002
Oooo! I like! The ending was really sad... but that's okay; I like sad endings.
Nyxity chapter 6 . 10/5/2002
Sigh... Poor London... *hugs her* I hope she finds someone! Someone better than that propaganda! Poor thing. Touching story though. Bravo.
Warui chapter 6 . 10/4/2002
That was GREAT! I liked this... I kind of feel sorry for London though. Unhappy happiness.

'I had her number stilled scribbled down someone at my home'
Warui chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
Hahaha!This is so great! I like the way you described the house. Bai!
Morfaye chapter 5 . 10/3/2002
Fabulous job.
Nyxian Tigress chapter 5 . 10/3/2002
Hey! I like this! *smiles* I also must say I am grateful I read this. It makes me feel... light hearted. Terrible week. *nods* I am very happy now. Thank you.
krista chapter 5 . 10/3/2002
beautiful lil story babe, I loved it! hehe -hugs- but I love you more .. good luck finding your London. I have to go write an essay I'll talk to you later sweetie _
Morfaye chapter 3 . 10/1/2002
Wow. That was superbly written. I could picture everything so clearly. I hope you write more of this.
KAM Jayli chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
it does get a little heated, doesn't it?

ahh, s'all good to me. your story should definitely be continued.
KAM Jayli chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
nice. still don't get the girl part, but i think i can guess: she's gay and is hiding as a boy?
KAM Jayli chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
hey, not bad. but i don't get the part where it says, "under the baggy shirt, and beneath the baggy, sagging pants IT WAS ALL GIRL."

i dont get the all girl part.

but hey, you live on critisism, (the constructive kind), right?
KAM Jayli chapter 1 . 9/30/2002

i dont get the all girl part.

but hey, you live on critisism, (the constructive kind), right?