Reviews for Escape from Stardom
leavesfallingup chapter 26 . 10/22/2013
A very enjoyable and fulfilling love story. Thank you for writing this and sharing your talent.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Oops, I should have read more closely. Forgive my geography lesson. Obviously she is in the Appalachians... I just got fixated on Washington and... you get the idea.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
A good story thus far, but one geographical issue. You typed "But, I still love living in the Appalachians." The Appalachians are beautiful... everyone in the Eastern U.S thinks so... but they are definitely not in Washington State. The two main ranges are the Cascades (from California to Canada) and the Olympics (on the coastal peninsula.
Secerts chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
THE LITTLE SHMEGEGE'S! He heard the rumour that THEY started! :(
Floppy125 chapter 28 . 1/6/2010
OMG! I LOVED IT! IT WAS AWSOME!
Maki Lolo chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I like the story. Earlier while reading I saw that this was written in '02, when i was 2. Amazing that you kept it on here for so long.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 27 . 2/24/2009
AW so sweet! haha fantastic story!

xx
Beautiful Pixie chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
This is so cute.
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
you are an amazing author..i read strawberry wine and its y absolute favourite...you have to ome out with more!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 28 . 9/22/2008
nice story.
AJS chapter 28 . 12/22/2007
This is a cute story - I'm really glad that Josh & Abbey got their happy ending. I definitely agree with their friends lol, they are definitely corney and sweet together :) I was kind of suspecting that Jeremy was somehow related to Josh though. I'm actually kind of glad that you didn't go ahead and make a sequel though, because I think that you ended it nicely here. There's not really much more to tell about Abbey & Josh's story.

There's just one thing that I thought could have been improved... I don't know. To make the emotions more deeply felt or something. You could have emphasized the pain that both Abbey & Josh felt when apart from each other, and I think you could have extended their reunion together a little too. Like maybe a bit more about what happened after Josh appeared on stage or something, I don't know. It just felt a little incomplete.

Anyways though, this was a cute story :) I think I'm going to check out some of your other stories as well. Keep writing!

- Alyssa
Promethean Cult chapter 28 . 7/18/2007
Aw...that ending was so sweet, lol. I loved your story! Great job on it!
Highlands chapter 28 . 2/21/2007
i do love your stories. Please keep up with the story on kyle
siddika chapter 27 . 1/27/2007
AMAZING STORY.
AbbeyEileen chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Water wars are fun, just not when you're the loser. Years at camp have taught me to wake up early and go to bed late. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!
289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »