Reviews for Dueling Views
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
very deep and powerful, keep up the good work
Dave500 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
because of your plug i read this poem and really liked it. now for my own plug. read and review mine, it's called your dead. i just posted it.
Death of Desire chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Amazing poem, beautifully worded
Daewen chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Oh, wow... I love the way the two voices conflict with each other, emphasizing how mixed and twisted our feelings can become when the situation arises. The angry voice is powerful, forceful, and the sad one is just pining away for a lost love, regardless of the pain it caused... Eee! I love it.
redhed32 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Wow. Intense.
redhed32 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Wow. Intense.
Blade25 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This, just like all your poems and fics, was kickass. You are my favorite author here and it will remain that way.:)
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
damn this was so powerful i can feel your pain. i have felt like this more than a few times. i remeber one time i wrote a hate letter to an ex, never gave it to him but it still felt good to do it...

-Jasmine
Good Morning Mr. Three Cats chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Wow, that is so awesome! I love how it expresses both viewpoints at the same time. That's exactly how crazy I get. I also love how you ended with the same word. Very good, creative poem.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Very intense. I liked it a lot.
goodbye blue monday chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Oh my God, that was such a great poem! I really like the way you have the two viewpoints going at once, just like you always feel slightly Schizophrenic when you break up with someone, torn between balls in a blender, and please come back. You really sum it up well, and I loved the ending. You have real talent there.

Also, gratuitous use of the F word, gotta love that:)

And thank you for reviewing my stuff. I posted them yesterday, and I was up half the night thinking "oh God, I'm so crap." It was nice to actually get some reviews.
demonicbunnies chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
OK, to start, how did you get to do the italics thing? I want to know! pleaaaaaaaaaaasssssee (sounds REALLY pitiful and sad) tell me- it's for a poem I wrote and a chapter I wrote for my Knife Thrower story. Tell me and I'll worship you and your name for five WHOLE minutes! (c'mon... 5 minutes- what more could you want?)

probably a review...

so yeah, I looooved the way you did two dueling emotions, like each side that thinks they know best. Tres interesting. Like I see two sides to you. But was using the word fuck so often necessary or did it just take away from the poem? eh- call me old fashioned. i curse all the timne, just not in poetry form some strange reason.

as for bump in the night, it was all vertical and pretty but my evil computer uploaded wrong. ::starts to kick it it, but stops, realizing she's on it now::

kudos and screams!