Reviews for He Talked of Life
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
i have a religion but it is not god. i liked this story though. it made me think about some of the things that death could bring. i liked the spiritual buy too. he seemed pure. and you told it as if he really did see god, or was i just reading through your eyes?
Hrei-siesn chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I loved that! I realized towards teh end of the walk to the river just Who the Boy was. I was sitting here going "no... no... no way... Yeah, it's gotta be." That was a very-well told story. I really liked it.

God Bless.
midary chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I like. When I first started visiting a long time ago I wondered if I'd ever find any stories based on the bible and the people in it. I don't recall ever finding a religious (or spiritual) section before fictionpress though. maybe I didn't look hard enough. In any case the point is I'm glad I found your story. _
Metallicafangirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Nice. I'm an atheist, but I see nothing wrong with people believing in God, or Allah, or whatever you want to call him, and you managed to write this so it was believable.
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Thumbs-up! I love it and it is in the right place under spiritual! You have been Blessed with a great gift and it shows. R&R my work sometime and keep writing.. God Bless!
saralee chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
i think your story is good. i just wanted to point out that Jesus didn't actually start His ministry until he was about 30. then He was crucified when He was about 33. at least, this is what i've heard from every single historian and theology expert, so it might not be true, but i thought i would share it with you.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
How about "Bibliction"? (evil grin) You know I always enjoy your stories/poems/whatever. I also always enjoy stories from a new perspective, and Diana is very easy to relate to. Wonderful job!
Ysabell47 not signed in chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
thats ever so good! As a troubled agnostic, nothing cheers me up like a good faith healing..this is really lovely and well written!
PA chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Hey! This was so nice! I liked it!