Reviews for Whispers
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I really LOVE this poem. Oh my God... you need to publish a book of poetry, like now!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I am not a disembodied reviewer, I am, in fact, the invisible reviewer. ;) Great poem, insidious voices haunt us all. (Or is it just me? *Whimper*) Lol! Anyway, I like the way the poem flows and the thoughts are expressed. Post more soon!
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
goog poem
PocketBunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Heh, I'm a bit late on the review train, but oh well. _ Wonderful poem you wrote. Sometimes the things that take the longest are the things that turn out best. Thanks for the reviews on some of my earlier work, even though they weren't very good(-_-) Bah, I'm babbling. Good job.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I really like this one. Partly cuz it reminds me of the anime I'm working on, but mostly because it's so inexplicably excellent. Rock on.
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
How true! It's so terrible when you get these sickly words in your head, not knowing where they come from or whe they are meant for. Some how they make you feel so weak, like a loser. Anyway, I really liked this one. Do keep writing.
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This is a powerful poem. I always thought that the wind's whispers were good, but reading your poem I can see what you mean. It's very good!

P.S. I must have misunderstood something in Figments. I interpreted the fact that everytime she heard a swearword her "pencil-thin blue eyebrows would rise" as meaning that she didn't like swearwords. Ops, oh well, good story anyway.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I loved the last stanza...

I LOVE your poetry!

Jade
Dawn I. Cambridge chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
cold poem... it send shivers down my spine... I really love your poetry... it's so beautiful...
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wow. I think you illustrated a very harmful concept very well; you got the emotions just right, and your comparisons are just gorgeous. You did a magnificent job telling about rumors and gossip... BTW, thanks for reviewing Shadowstorm (new chapter up, thanks to you!), Sea of Thought, Arachne's Tale (that was written in sixth grade! I was not very good then...), Moons, and Stone-Speaker. It's very kind of you to do so!
silversilence chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
My only slightly critical comment is in word choice. You wrote "Then I hit the ground also known as reality" and for me that would look better if the word "also" was omitted, but that's just personal prefernce. I really love the second to last stanza, as I love the rest of it. good stuff ;)
Toireasa chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Hai, everyone is all too familliar with those little hisses. I like how you worded this, expressed in words what so many have strived, and failed, to explain. To say the least, I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! (Ach, don't mind the cheesiness, I seem to be desperate for anything to lighten my mood.) Hrm hrm, well, nothing to say that has been said already. And trust my reviews, if I don't like something, I tell the person. Anyways, wonderful job, I'll try to read some more.

~Toireasa
Spike-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
nice poem! very deep and makes me think...yup! oh and plz check out my work! *i also have another s/n: Sminkle Joe-Billy-Bob*
Niphridell chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Hmm...I really liked the last few stanzas. lol scary how it fits in with the song I'm listening to tho...

Thumbs up & thanx for reviewing!

-Nev