Reviews for Shadows on the Wall
Very interesting. I like how it ends especially. _
Glowing Embers chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
this is beautiful.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
First 2 lines immediately catch interest and we are made to wonder. Intriguing and mysterious as everything's changing and hiding. Shows the constant inconsistency and uncertainty in life.

'small part of a larger picture' is a clever line showing how perceptions can be shaped and manipulated, or just what one person really is in relation to the world.

'The ending/ No one knows/ Changing directions' is a short, accurate description of life.

The last few lines seem to contrast the rest of the poem 'enlightened by its power' as opposed to the 'just a moment in eternity' where it all seems insignificant. Even the smallest thing has power. 'Burning flame/ Without grief' seems to indicate hope and trying, without regret.
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
It's a good poem, but you might want to try making the analogy a little clearer. The title is the only was I could really tell that it was an analogy at all. But it's very true, written from the perspective of an outsider looking down on life. I like it a lot!
idontwriteherenomore chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
A very good poem! Impressive indeed!

Very good work

Elisabeth
Piper Cub chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
The last three lines mystify me. I'm not sure why you put them in there. Good work, nonetheless.
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Ups, hab hier ja noch gar nicht reviewt *obwohl ich's schon mal gelesen hab* *sich selbst tadel* Wo nimmst du nur diese Gedanken her, wahnsinnig gut...besonders der Part hat mir gefallen:

Maybe growing but

True identity never shows

Just a moment in eternity

Small part of a larger picture

But the ending

*seufz*

dein noch immer auf dich neidisch seiendes Pferdl *g*
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
not sure yet

thanks, you were right of course I meant grief what was I thinking... :) no serious, thank you!
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
That is so...beautiful! My my, you can write! I love you works, they are so amazing and inspirational! (please mind my spelling, lol)

~me~
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
aw, very pretty, i love it, great imagry, at the end though i think you mean without grief not grieve, but otherwise, well written, excellent esp considering english i dont think is your first language
Colonel Mustard chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Nicely done, like a metaphor for life, the uncertainty. "Small part of a larger picture", very true. I don't understand the last line really. Overall, very nice though