Reviews for The Mask We Wear
Amya chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
I think this is very deep. Thanks for sharing it with us readers. You're a very deep person.
WarGreymon chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
so true kira. so true. its so sad and true at once. i like it. i hope you never feel that way. good work
GoggleHead17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
That was really really really really good. It was so deep and meaningful to life. I've never read a poem like that.

GoggleHead17
M-unnoticed chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
i luv ya hunnie even when others don't. when everyone goes left and u go right i follow u... i hope you know that! best friends forever! great poem (even if it is sad)
angelic dreams chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I really liked how you used the idea of a mask to describe your feelings and how people viewed you from the outside. I think a lot of people can relate to this. Very well written... keep up the great work!
Saiyan Warrior Princess chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Hey Kira-chan. Wut ? its good. you know it. keep at it. lylas. don't be such a pessamist tho. ja~ **hug** **glomp**
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
You already know my reaction to this poem but I'll say it again. I loved it. But write some happy stuff! Jeeze girl ur so dark and emotional! I mean that in the best way possible. Ok, well ttys, get better soon, our "spar" last night was hilarious! Ok, well cya round!

Luv'n'stuff!

Fiery/Jackie/Henrina
Lilac Kamiya chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Very good poem. I liked it very much. great job.