Reviews for The Oath
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I absolutely cannot think of any criticism...I WOULD say, maybe it runs on a little bit in some places, but I love the repitition, and also, its a song, so it makes perfect sense. So I guess that doesn't help at all...but I really liked it!
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
...go Farf! I like this one just as much as all the others. The rhyming and repetition of some of the parts makes it able for me to sing it in my head...another great song
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
I really like this! Its twisted *grins* I've tried to write something along these lines before and its such great fun...ok im proving how much of a freak I am arent I. But anyway, me loves this and its nice to see that you still post occassionally.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
this is beautiful...but you wouldn't want it to be such...so I guess I don't know what I'm talking about...but it was wonderfully written...I'm a whore to my mind. I let it use me. go figure...O_o
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Wow, this is a bit of a change from your old stuff. But I like it. I know a lot of people who could probably learn the err of their ways by reading this. some time? read my latest work. I would really appreciate it if you gave your comments. It doesn't exactly have a straight rhyming pattern, but I had a tune in my head and I was going by the tune.
Sil chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Ian... just go get laid or something. ...as long as you don't get laid by me... Seriously dude, you have enough angst for you and two other people. But, its pretty good... the words had a ... cadence(?). They flowed together songishly.

Ci'ya
Tykeria chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
o.O very good writing keep it up!
heather chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
like i said before, your songs just keep getting better and better. dude...the jealousy is unfathomable . this song is unbelievable in its casbah-rocking abilities :)
sammy-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Very...whorish? lol. i still like it, though. rock on! lol
Guitarpunk2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Spiffy. I like the repetitiveness of the song. It makes the point clear. Clearness is good. Wow... I'm so trippy sounding, but anyway. I like the thing about morals disappearing, then again I would. But yea, good song, good structure. Goodness all about it.