Reviews for Virgin Light
heartstrings91 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was lovely. Although I might suggest redoing the formatting, it feels a bit crowded to read.
jokerbaby369 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I must say, this is a very good story. It's very realistic compared to all of the "I wanna eat your pussy" type of stories all over this website. I am in Zoe's shoes right now and have absolutely no hope of getting that kind of ending :( But good story, THUMBS UP!
O.o chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Like everyone else said, shocked you're a guy, so that's cool. Very relatable, very realistic (the end might not be, but who cares because happy endings are the most important), and a great story 3
korey chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You know what, you sick pervert? I'm a Bible worshiper and I think you did a very good job on your story. Sorry if Christians come across as extremely anal about this stuff, its just that those who support it don't speak as loudly as those who don't.

But Jesus loves everyone so their wrong and should read the Bible more often:P

Anyways, this is one of the first stories I had ever read on fictionpress and one of the best. It's extremely well-written and very realistic. Thank you for gracing us with your talented writings.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Ah. I'm heterosexual 'bible worshiper', and it's incredibly cute! I think you've definatly gone on the right track for the f/f. (I just wanna lightly tease 'em about it and watch their cheeks flame up and glance at each other all flustered!)

I normally don't read yuri (or yoai for that matter) just because most of the time writers make them unrealistic. (Like you addressed in the story.)

...

I always find it interesting to meet up with a male writer on the internet. Just because they're few and far between. (Good for you!)
Angels-In-My-Heart chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I am shocked you're a guy never would have geussed it this is really good and definitley needs more chapters
Random Bunny chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
o_O I can relate somewhat, so it must be good.
magemaster chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I think you did an excellent job on writting this piece. I liked it.
mix-tape-bang chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow... wow.

I love your writing style; very detailed and the reader feels like they know what the characters are feeling. That was a incredible story and thank you, you avoided lesbian licking! This has defiantly has became one of my favorite stories on this site.
Fuuka Faery chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I loved it. I liked the fact that it wasnt the typical yuri that would never ever happen. It was very well written
Saskii chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
readers of the f/f persuasion, eh?well, it was really well written and parts were true to life **

Great job!
Fizzy Top Kyle chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow, it really surprised me when I read that you were a guy! I don't mean to sound offensive or anything, but I've always been a little judgemental in the beleif that all guys want is sex. ;

This was beautifully written, kudos to your writing abilities! I felt like I could really feel, relate to what zoe and sam were feeling. It was great-keep writing this good! :)

There really isn't ANYTHING I can say could be improved. Once again, great great GREAT story! :)
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
This was a really good story. I especially liked the comment about Muholland Drive. I know what you mean. I'm a huge fan of lesbian fiction, write some myself but anyway it's hard to actually find half descent ones. I liked how you really brough Zoe to life and not just made her a horny closet sex fiend getting off to each thought about her love. Keep up the good work.
Persona the ITG chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
You did very well, it is very well written. Very realistic, too. I would enjoy it very much if you continued this!
Freak of Imagination chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
me likie story lots! _ ('scuse my grammer)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »