Reviews for We Remember
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Oh I so love this poem.. It made me think about that day and how I felt for all the people that died and how all of the families must have felt. This poem is really good and well written.
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
There are so many poems on this subject!although,this is a very,very good one :)I actually wrote a poem about 9/11 as well.I guess its as big a topic,these days,as the topic of love!anywhos,Keep up the awesome work!

Tanika chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
oh yes! Bravo! *tears* this is a really good one i like this one alot. nice job writting it. i sure do remember. i dont ever think i will forget. keep up the good work and never stop writing.
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Sorry it took me so long to finally get round to reviewing your work! Nothing personal! :)

Yeah, this is very well written, fuck what the other people say, I think it's heaps more dramatic with the 'We remember...'s! A very sensitive topic as well... Kudos for being able to pull it off so beautifully!

Because I'm not in the mood, and I have too much homework to ramble on for ages, I'm going to ask you something... Or just give you something to think about...

Before I do so, I just want to say that I am NOT anti-American, I do NOT support what happened on September 11th 2001, (One of my mates died in one of the Twin Towers... R.I.P.) But... America, or George W. Bush is acting like this came COMPLETELY out of the blue, and the U.S. had never done anything like this to another country. I want to point out that he supported bombing countries in the Middle East, he (the president) even gave cer-tain countries weaponry and bombshells to drop on England. These terrorists, though I am TOTALLY and UTTERLY against what they did, you have to understand something. I'm not saying forgive and forget what they did, because that would not be right either. The Middle East has been in war for ages, having their homes destroyed daily. These people, the future terrorists, are living in extreme poverty, they're eating either rotting, or no food, and their families are getting sick and dying. Terrorist groups, such as Al-Queda are telling them that, if they join and take part in the terrorism against America, that they will get a place in heaven, that Allah will be proud of them, and they will no longer feel pain, that their families will be feed and clothed and get everything they need, money and a home. To take this on is an act of bravery to them, the Americans were the ones who (helped) put them in the poverty they were living in, the ones that helped kill their friends and family, that destroyed their country. Can you really blame them for hating? Again, I am NOT trying to be anti-American here, I've got mates who are American, I've been to America and quite enjoyed it. I just think that people do not know all the facts, and are making COMPLETELY irrational decisions and are blaming them and thinking that they had no reason to bring this upon them... Okay. I have to go. I don't know if this made sense or not, hopefully it did, and hopefully it also brought in some perspective. Cheers for the review, hope to hear more from you. September 11th victims, R.I.P.

War victims, R.I.P.
Needa S chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
You did a very good job on this piece. Very meaningful! Keep writing!
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Nice job, I don't think it needs both of the "We remember..."s at the end, but whichever way, heh. Nice job!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Nice poem. Keep up the good work.
Skivverus chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Not bad; maybe you could take out the last two "we remember"s... it was getting kind of obnoxious at that point. Maybe a bit longer?

Still, good stuff here. Keep going with the story, hm?
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Soo nicely put! Put you on my fav's list! Thumbs-up!