Reviews for Crimson Series
Fallen Hawk chapter 19 . 3/20/2003
Since I can't truly explain this (I never can, can I?)I will say one thing; you are by far a better writer than me, and for that I will always admire you.
dollface and her cancer chapter 19 . 1/24/2003
(Yes, I may be reviewing the shortest one) I guess it must have caught me because of the short, simple rhymes. So, basically.. I like it. Go figure.
An Anonymous Tipster chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
I had a friend... maybe we were more than friends, or I thought her as that... I hate her now.
An Anonymous Tipster chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Hmmm... I think you might have a typo in the last line. I floated up, though, and away from me. that's the greast compliment I can give anyone, ever.
CryingAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hi... It's me from SH... this is absolutely amazing gurl! I love it all so so so SO much.

Much love,

Sara
Kenske chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
I've only read the first poem (It's almost 11 and a school night), but I have to say, I must read the rest! I love how you used "Burned flowers in my hands". That has to be one of the best lines I ever saw! It gives off a great image! I *will* read the rest when I can! Keep on at it!
kaika switched chapter 7 . 11/2/2002
Amazing. That is a wonderful collection of your art, if you will. I especially enjoyed Mayfly, but each of them were wonderful. Excellent work.
Catch Ya Later Alligator chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
I like this series of poems a lot. I especially like "I Think I Hate You," although I don't know why. Just something about it is really nifty. Keep it up, don't ever stop!
La-depdpeps chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
:( betty? i'm so sorry, i love you. i didn't mean to do this to you if it was me, i luv you.
zephyran chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
I've felt this way many times. I like how you put it, "I Think I Hate You." Because, for some reason, we just can't totally hate someone we once cared for, no matter how they mistreat us. A failing of our humanity, I guess. Very powerful.
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Well done, I enjoyed reading it, but check your spelling some .