Reviews for Falling
Erica Young chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
so sad, so beautiful. i love it.

stanza 5 thouhg, you have falling deeper then i have before, it should be than i have before. _ grammar! i fixed it for the first time in my life.
Chikemuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
very pretty. i like the image of someone falling away from their love and reaching out and trying to be saved... really sad, but pretty cool. i like stuff like this _ i'll put it on my faves...
Shattered Snow chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
and such is life.

even though you said you weren't gonna be on, keep up the good work and keep writing. this was wonderful; the words flow into each other gently, however they each leave they're mark on the soul.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
This poem is especially wonderful. _ It's really good. Deep. _ I think, of all the poems of yours I've read, that I like this one the most.
ArhraCole chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Once again you pull at my heartstrings. In other words I can relate to this poem. but then again I imagin most people can at some point in their lives. Good work.
theangel144 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Ohh! Good one, Terr! I like it. :) Very deep and emotional. I can hear you say the poem as I read it. Creepy, eh? ;)
Infinitybliss chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
NOW THAT IS MUCH MUCH MORE LIKE IT! Ah this is a wonderfull poem! I love the rythm, everything. Keep writing!
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
NO WE DON'T LOVE YOU MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course we love the SOC! How can we not love you? You're...you! You write the most fantablous poetry out of anyone. I like this one a lot. I like how it's just a desperate plea for help and it's like you're getting no relpy and then you realize the love of your life may not be able to save you and then you go and cry some more. That's my two cents on this poem anyway. YOU HAVE TO CALL ME SOMETIME! For we must join forces and bug Flinn! YAY! and plus i'm not sure where the heck your number is- you know how organized i am! Oh I hit Flinn for you and he ow terri's a violent person. Ag day was Friday! yay no class for the first four periods. AND I GOT TO ! cept no one could hear me over kate, but anywho...i will talk to you soon and i wish you were here!

Bye!
CaramelMacchiato chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
A fantastic poem! Effective use of vocabulary and metaphors. Plus, excellent spelling and punctuation. Well done!