Reviews for Changing My Mind
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Friendship isn't about WHO your friends are, but what they mean to trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gosh i never came encontered wid such friends in my life as in suicide duh but i make sure dat i am always avaiable
good one
missyb1988 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
omg, that was so moving, I was literally crying. It's not the kind of thing I read, but I'm glad I did. wow.
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow... that was real right there. Deep stuff dude. Real deep.

hannaxD chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
very sad, though, a happy ending make it up for the angsty-ed lines .

I've known a girl who suicided, although I wans't her friend, it shocked me... She was a normal teenage girl. Then her parents split, announcing to her... She went to get drunk ans wasted, when she got home, she locked herself inside the bathroom and jumped out of the window. And you just stop to contemplate, what's if she was someone you're fond of? What if she was a close friend?

And yeah... I don't want to sound corny or something... (leaning on the " on something")

XOMADCRAZZYOX chapter 1 . 6/9/2008

i just wanted to review this story cause it has a lot of meaning to me

when i was in fifth grade my neighbor called me on the phone, shes a year older then my sister and she was looking for her, i told her my sister wasn't home and she asked me to come over her house, and i realized she had been crying. So i ran over and my sister was hanging out with the neighbors on her damn front lawn and i went inside and she was just a sobbing crying mess and i asked her what was wrong

and she told me she had tried to kill herself

and i was shocked and i gave her a huge hug and i cried with her ya know?

but i always wondered what would have happened if i hadn't been home that day what she would have done, would she have gone outside and gotten my sister and embarass herself in front of the neighbors.

or would she have done it...

turns out some medicine she was taking was making her depressed.

I dont think I could ever forget that day, ever in my whole life.

emotionless heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was very powerful and effective. That just reminds me of how I'm always there for my friend.
total vintage chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
wow, very powerful. well done.
Selena Brudi chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
that means a lot to me... i have a few friends who are kind-of suicidal... and one even had to go to a hospital... it means a lot to me because sometimes people think that friends are just people who you hang out with every once in a while... but that's not it... friends are people who need you, and vice versa... anyways, this was good... and this probably means a lot to plenty other people...
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Have you ever been in a situation like that before? Do you mind if I e-mail it to abunch of my friends and start a chain letter possibly? It was really good!
rsgone chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Talk about a flashback. For me. This story made me remember last year when two of my friends were suicidal. Only one attempted to commit suicide more than once. The other one was convinced to stop. I just thank God that they didn't. That my friend mother came home before she could kill herself.I'm glad I was never in you position. You're incredibly brave to help your friend, and to share this with others. Keep writing.
AltRockGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Beautiful...just...Beautiful. I think I might cry. Its so well written, I felt like I was there.
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This was beautiful and incredibly sad. I loved it. I feel so sorry for Cole. (I also know how it feels to lose a friend, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.)
Fallen Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I was so worried that he was going to do it...I actually bit my lip and got scared. Wow. You're message at the end is so true. I'm utterly speechless.
anatidaephobiac chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
really really powerful... very touching
snowtiger13731 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Oh my fuckin god. . . I'm crying hysterically right now. . . tears dripping and dripping down. There have been times when I've wanted to kill myself, and sometimes I just wish I had a friend like that. Oh my god. I'm crying so much. That was really good.
- julia