Reviews for The Minstrel Boy
Cris Jones chapter 16 . 10/19/2003
Good chapter, though I hope that Lyris and Haroum are still going to be in the story even though Zamiral has left them.
futagoat02 chapter 15 . 10/18/2003
Aw, zamiral's so cute! like your story a lot, it's so interesting! like it, love it, update soon!

baibaiyukie
lullaby invader chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
You're an extremely talented writer, the plot is pleasant, and your characters are well developed. I want to know what happens next! Update soon, please.
Katy Keene chapter 15 . 9/1/2003
Excellent plot, and I love the characters. But...Zamiral and Haroun should get together...NOW! o.o;
Seirvitas chapter 15 . 8/17/2003
GRAGH! You have NO idea how much I have to sleep. Anyway tomorrow is a merry day at work where I have to continue hating every waking moment of my day as I pick up nasty dirty plate after nasty dirty plate after NASTY DIRTY PLATE! Blergh. Anyway wonderful story. I really REALLY like koichi and I repeat *holds up a zamiral X koichi flat* YAY! I like them togevah bestest! WHOOT. And speaking of servants, can you imagine it, I have a job where I have to hang out in this room called royal and except when I take an order I have to hide behind a curtained room and I have to run downstairs out a back door because we aren't supposed to be seen. AND I get payed jack shit. WHOOT I FEEL FOR YA ZAMIRAL! Being a slave sucks! WRITE MORE and sorry for rambling, tiredness affects the brain in far too many ways. Oh and I hear you been convinced to write for a comic company my pal is workin on. GO YOU! *thats why I'm here reading your story* BAI BAI
Seirvitas chapter 9 . 8/17/2003
I really really like koichi *holds up a koichi flag* WHOOT! I'm rootin for koichi and zamirel. Hooray for slash. So anyways I can assume my cheers are in vain but a girl can dream can't she? I shouldn't read more but I will.

Seirvitas chapter 8 . 8/17/2003
CRAP! Thats all I can say...this chappy ended with an oh sh&(*) moment.

Seirvitas chapter 6 . 8/17/2003
Okies well I was dragged here involuntarilly *okay voluntarilly by a friend, and I'm sleepy and hungry so I gotta give this story a rest. Its great and I love the songs but, EEw what a perv XD And yet I can't help but like the man whore. You have a unique and creative writing style that I much enjoy and I promise I'll be back to read more *huggles* Much love.

Cris Jones chapter 15 . 8/15/2003
Good chapter. I hope their plans turn out alright (in my dreams).
Astarael chapter 15 . 8/15/2003
This is great! _

But I must admit, I have no clue who should be paired with who. I really thought Zamiral and Haroun would make a nice couple, but Haroun and Lyris seem to have really great chemistry. Hm...maybe Zamiral and Ambrosius?
r.mai chapter 15 . 8/15/2003
T_T ... You're not gonna make it esay. XD No! Hm... Haroun/Zamiral, Kiet/Ambrosius... and yeah... that's about it. Definately H/Z though! _ Anywho, this is the one chapter where I liked Lyris the most. I'm gonna kill your father! LOL. -_-; Please don't be too hard on them. I promise fanart! _; anime/manga style fan art! Of either Haroun and Zamiral, or Zamiral and Lyris... okies. bye! _
Edana chapter 15 . 8/15/2003
Aw, no! Why can't it be easy? Why?

Lol, I suppose more conflict makes a much more interesting read. I liked the interaction in this chapter - it's always good to have a douse of humour, especially the teasing kind. Lyris and Haroun just have that kind of chemistry (hint,hint) heheh _

I was wondering about Koichi and Zamiral. They have that kind of understanding between them. It would be interesting to see them interact more. I suppose that if this plan works, that'll happen. Or they'll get captured and tortured _;

Anyway, another great chapter. It's good to see more background on the characters and progression of the plot.
Cris Jones chapter 14 . 8/14/2003
Good chapter. Please update soon.
V-45 chapter 14 . 8/7/2003
Very nice. Glad to see the passing time hasn't dulled your skills.

Ambrosius gives a welcome light-hearted touch to this ever more intriguing story.

And we get to see some magic! Excellent.

As always, keep up the good work.
notreallydeadyet chapter 14 . 8/6/2003
I like your writing style and your characters. This story is great, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »